function ❗

g!p y/n.

y/n was invited to a family reunion of one of her friends. she wasn't really excited but, that's y/n she's never really excited for anything. y/n started to get dressed, her favorite color to wear is black so of course that's what she's wearing.

her outfit was something along the lines of what she normally wears, a black shirt, big black shorts, and whatever shoes she was feeling at the time. she put on some chains, perfume, and earrings and left out the door heading to the reunion.

she finally arrived at the reunion, seeing a few familiar faces. one in particular that she was excited to see, her old fuck buddy. billie, but she was standing next to some guy? y/n walked around and said her greetings to everyone but she walked past billie and sat on the couch in the living room. she pulled out her pack, and started to roll a blunt.

her friend came over and sat next to her and they made jokes and laughed until y/n wanted to smoke more. her eyes were low but she was pretty sure she saw billie drift away from the guy she was with over towards the couch y/n and her friend were seated on.

she was right, because seconds later billie was standing in front of her. "wassup?" y/n asked puffing her blunt, blowing the smoke toward billie. "can we talk?" y/n sat up, now paying attention to billie. "yeah, what you wanna talk about?" y/n knew billie wanted to talk alone, she just wanted billie to say exactly that, be direct with what she wants.

"alone, please." y/n ashed her blunt, bringing her pack and tray with her to wherever they were going to talk at. y/n followed billie to a room upstairs, the room farthest from the steps.
they walked inside, billie shut and locked the door behind them. y/n wasn't too high, but she was high enough not really pay attention to the door being locked.

"wassup? what you wanna talk about?"  y/n said lighting her blunt again, y/n knew what was going on she wasn't that type of high to where she didn't know what was going on because she definitely did. "just wanted to see how you were doing, are you dating anyone?" in y/n's mind she's thinking, why is she asking is she dating someone when she showed up to the function with someone.

"im doing good." billie noticed y/n didn't answer the second question and she laughed. she walked around the bed, grabbing y/n's chin. the eye contact they  held, gripped both of them. "I want you y/n, that's not my boyfriend. he's just my fuck buddy." y/n started to think about the old times they had, the good sex and all but y/n wanted a relationship and at the time that's not what billie wanted.

billie found herself craving y/n, at times she often thinks about the good night's of sex they had and the fun nights when y/n would set up cute little things for them to do. "i used to be your fuck buddy, remember?" billie nodded she felt herself start to get desperate and they didn't have much time before the family dinner.

"yes y/n I remember, I miss it, I miss you." she said sitting on y/n's lap. she started placing kisses on y/n's neck tucking her hair behind her ear out of the way so she could work at y/n's neck. y/n let out a few moans her hands finding billie's hips in the dark room. "billie we shouldn't be doing this." y/n said one of her hands grabbing her hip. "why not? you know you want it too, i miss you inside me." "I do want it, it's just you have someone already."

"i don't want him, I want you." billie said kissing y/n's neck again, this time leaving hickeys. y/n felt billie taking control, and she thought why not just let her have it. billie sat up on her knees between y/n's legs, pulling her shorts and boxers down. "mhm, still looks as good as I remember mommy." she wrapped her lips around the tip feeling y/n's cock throb in her mouth. she went down as far as she could, until about half way she started to gag.

"you're so big mommy, I think since you can't fit in my mouth let's try something else. hm?"  billie got up off the bed pulling off her tights, underwear, and skirt. once she got back on the bed she straddled y/n's lap, grinding her clit against y/n's hard cock. the friction felt so good for the both of them, moaning into each other's ear like they weren't in a house full of people.

"y/n shh, it's people here." y/n nodded trying to be quiet. billie stood up on the bed smiling at y/n. "what are you doing? w-why'd you stop?" billie lined her entrance up with y/n's tip sliding down, trying her hardest not to moan. once she got all the way down she wrapped her hand around y/n's throat giving her a quick kiss before she started to bounce up and down.

"fuck." they both say in unison. billie's head tilted back, and y/n started to touch and massage her breast. "you feel so good around me billie, fuck." billie took her hand from around y/n's throat, placing both of her hands on the headboard. y/n's hands gripped her hips as she watched the way billie's pussy clenched around her everytime she came down.

"don't stop billie, im so close. you're so tight, and warm."  billie bounced harder and faster as she felt her own orgasm coming. "im close too, you feel s-so good y/n." y/n felt herself about to cum and she didn't see billie planning on getting off. "w-wait billie im about to-" and before she could even finish her sentence she felt herself cum inside of billie she enjoyed it, her thighs shook, her grip on billie's hips got so strong to the point where she was bruising her and she was about to moan but billie kissed her to keep her quiet.

billie's orgasm was like a wave of water washing through her body, it hit her hard, her legs nearly gave out, eyes rolled back, and she held onto the headboard like it was supporting her life.

"y/n, did you just cum inside me?"

im sorry for not updatingggg

i love you alotttt mwah