dangerous❗️ (remake)

i love jupi props to her for inspiring me to remake this ev3rythingiwant3d

"y/n please..." billie begged, feeling her chest swell in panic as she heard the gun being loaded behind her. she felt the tip of the gun being pressed against her back, right in between her shoulder blades.

"you should've thought about that when you decided to kiss your friend." y/n spat angrily, pressing the gun further into her skin.

"im sorry, it was an accident...I was drunk." y/n chuckled deeply, running the gun down billie's back stopping right above her ass. "an accident, hm?" billie slowly nodded, peering over her shoulder to watch what y/n was doing.

"an accident? well, let's make sure you never make this mistake again. because...before i let you go, im gonna fuck you and scare you until you'll never think about anyone else but me." y/n grabbed her by her arm spinning her around, walking her toward the bed with the gun still pressed to her back.

"what should i do with you...you're such a slut i don't know what i should do with you first. i mean, you'll take anything won't you?" billie nodded, not wanting to do or say anything to further piss y/n off.

"on your knees, and the next time i ask you something...use that same mouth you used to kiss her to answer me when im talking to you. understand?" biillie nodded, getting on her knees in front of y/n.

seeing y/n's grip on the trigger tightened she corrected herself a simple 'yes.' slipping out of her mouth, not wanting to say too much.

y/n pointed the gun at billie's chest, somewhat using the tip of it to tug at the opening of her shirt. "take this off...slowly, i want this to be torturing for you." billie grabbed her shirt pulling it over her head slowly, revealing her breast, giving that she wasn't wearing a bra.

as soon as her shirt was off, she felt the cold tip of the gun on her chest making her heart speed up.
y/n dragged the gun up the side of billie's neck, toward her jaw, pausing once she heard billie speak "y/n please. its loaded and you aren't being careful."

y/n put the tip of the gun on billie's lips, in a silencing motion. "seriously billie you wanna talk about being careful? shut the fuck up about careful, say something else. im so mad i could blow your fucking head off, so you better take what's gonna leave you with a life at the end of this."

billie nodded feeling tears pour out of her eyes, rolling over her hot cheeks. "the fuck are you crying for? wipe your tears billie, take this shit. you deserve it and you know it." billie huffed, wiping the tears off of her cheeks looking down.

she felt the gun slide under her chin, pushing upward making her head lift with it. she was met with y/n's anger filled eyes, trying her best not to let tears slip out of her eyes she stared into y/n's.

y/n slid the gun from beneath billie's chin, pressing the tip of the gun against her lips once again, this time tapping on her lips laughing at the look of fear that increased by the minute.

"open up, wanna see if you can take it in your mouth." billie's eyes widened, "y/n are you fucking crazy??? it's loaded what if you accidentally-" y/n cut her off pointing the gun at her head right in between her eyebrows.

"i might be baby, but for you. you know what im willing to do, so i suggest you be a good girl, shut the fuck up and listen to me, yeah?" billie nodded watching y/n drag the gun down her face to her lips for the 3rd time that night.

billie parted her lips, allowing the barrel of the gun to slip past them and into her mouth. her body felt chills as the cold metal touched her warm tongue. "mm, look at you..just had your lips on someone else now you're on your knees for me...with your lips on my gun."

billie whined shifting on the backs of her legs, as y/n's possessiveness and tone turned her on even more.

something about y/n having control over whether or not she'll take her next breath was strangely attractive. the smooth metal against her tongue, taking her tongue some time to get used to the metallic taste in her mouth.

y/n slowly started to slip the gun out of billie's mouth, telling her to get up off of her knees.

"on the bed, you know how i like you." billie got on the bed on her hands and knees, awaiting the dip on the bed behind her.

she heard y/n enter their closet briefly and she soon figured out what she was in for, thinking and breathing trying to prepare herself for the torture she was about to receive.

she soon felt the bed dip behind her, which she had already been anticipating. she felt cold metal run down her back, starting at the nape of her neck, down her spine. stopping right above her ass, her body feeling tingly.

y/n slipped two of her fingers inside of billie, smiling as her fingers got coated with billie's arousal. "you aren't supposed to like this...but somehow you do. making you feel good was never my intention here, but damn you sound and feel so good when i do."

"please be careful.."

cliffhanger...I LOVE YOU DONT KILL ME