please❗️: V2

"those aren't the only tears that'll be rolling down your cheeks love. let's see how well you can take my cock down your hungry throat, hmm?" billie took a minute to come down from her high, her walls were sore from y/n's harsh pace and the previous vibrations she'd already endured.

y/n kissed her cheek once again, her fingers coming to a stop. as pulled out her fingers she smiled bringing them up to billie's lips. her mouth opened accepting y/n's fingers of course, her tongue glided over y/n's fingers, giving y/n an innocent look that y/n knew wasn't anything like her.

when billie was finally done, she kissed the tips of y/n's fingers pulling back with a smile. "good job, angel. do i need to get you ready for this too?" y/n said looking down at the heavy strap that hung from her waist. "no mommy, im ready. i want it now." y/n kissed billie's forehead, before assigning her next instructions.

"on your knees in front of the bed, let's see how much of my cock you can really take." billie did as told shifting on the backs of her legs. she knew how much this turned y/n on, and anything that y/n liked billie liked twice as much. y/n grabbed the clear strap rubbing it on billie's bruised pink lips.

billie opened her mouth attempting to get started until she was met with a hard slap on her cheek, causing her to whine from the pain but also the tingly feeling that coursed through her body eventually down between her legs as well.

"you wait for me to tell you what to do, don't do anything that'll get you in more trouble angel." billie nodded, her head tilting down as she squirmed, aching to have something inside her again.

"now, go on. let's see how much you can take on your own." y/n kept saying we because she had a camera in her hand recording every move. billie licked the tip of the dildo first, her mouth started to water like she needed to feel the heaviness of it fill her mouth.
she continued to do that for sometime until she started to move her head down, taking more of the clear dildo into her mouth.

billie was only able to take about 6 inches on her own, she didn't gag but she didn't want to go any further, she wanted y/n to do it for her. she pulled back from the dildo strings of spit connecting from her chin to the tip of the dildo until billie wiped her chin to speak.

"i just think that for a dom you're weak, you're supposed to be fucking my face and here I am doing all the work. gosh, y/n just fuck my throat already." that's all y/n need to take control, she used one of her hands to hold the camera and the other grabbed billie by her hair burying her cock deep in billie's throat. she started fucking billie's face harshly, sounds of billie gagging and choking filling the room all being heard on camera.

"yeah, you fucking slut. is that good enough for you?" y/n didn't expect a response she kept filling billie's mouth until her throat showed some point of restriction to go any further. it was about 9 inches in billie's mouth, y/n pulled out letting her catch her breath. she coughed but laughed as she regain her breath, her hands latching on to y/n's thighs that were wet from all the spit running down her leg.

y/n looked like she was in a trance, as she enjoyed the sound of billie choking on her cock she also like how swollen billie's lips were, how strings of spit dripped from her mouth onto her tits the hard peaks of them perky aching to be touched.

billie grabbed her breast massaging them, letting out soft moans her nipples were hard and aching she had to do something about it. "yes mommy, it's good enough for me, anything you do always makes me feel good." billie said looking up at her smiling, she adjusted the strap to where the base of it would hit y/n's clit. "wanna touch myself, my pussy is so wet mommy. can I get myself ready to take it? stretch myself out for you?" now y/n originally had no plan to fuck billie with a size like this but if she wants to of course it's always an option.

before billie wrapped her mouth around y/n again she kissed y/n's shaky thighs, licking all the way up to the base. "this time do it harder, i want you to cum too." y/n nodded dumbfounded by this new courage billie had gained, safe to say she liked it.

billie wrapped her mouth around y/n, tapping her thigh letting her know she was ready. she slid two fingers into herself moaning around y/n's cock.
y/n's hips worked fast as they surged in and out of billie's mouth, she had learned to take the length so good it turned y/n on. y/n's head tilted back as her legs started to burn from being stuck in one constant motion but her clit ached, the friction from the base of the strap made her moan she felt the sensation start to take over her body.

billie's fingers worked harshly at her own core, it felt so good that billie started to cry a little from the pain in her throat but mostly from the overwhelming pleasure happening between her legs. she took her mouth of y/n and used her thumb to rub y/n's clit behind the strap.

"so close mommy, cum with me i know you want to." and on cue they both came, y/n shuddering in her stance while billie nearly felt like she was floating that was her 4th orgasm of the night and it made her head spin. y/n looked down at billie to see almost what you could call a puddle of sticky wetness beneath her and she laughed. "jesus billie, you did a good job." she said setting the camera down.

the one on the headboard was still rolling, y/n picked billie up putting her in the hands and knees position. she rubbed billie's back kissing her shoulders, telling her how good she did. "you did a good job baby, but i need one more." billie whined squeezing her thighs together she felt the tip of the strap go inside. y/n continued to slide in, making sure billie was comfortable.

billie's eyes widened as y/n hit a place she never even knew was possible, y/n had hit billie's cervix, yes it was bound to happen with the length but still.
"one more princess, you can do it I know you can." y/n started to move her hips hearing the sharp gasps, and whimpers coming from billie.

even when billie was worn out she still wanted to make y/n happy. "faster mommy, make me cum." billie felt dazed, it felt good but that one spot hurt. the pleasure over ruled the pain but billie knew she was going to be sore for a pretty long time. "that's right baby, look at how well you're taking me."

y/n moved faster and harder, billie's body shook violently but she was determined to give y/n what she wanted. "gonna cum mommy, harder. fuck me harder please, please make me cum." billie gripped the headboard, her knuckles turned white, her eyes rolled back, her toes curled, and her vision went white. y/n reached around rubbing her clit, all while still fucking her. billie was having a mind altering orgasm, she couldn't stop shaking. "y/n stop, too much" y/n decided that billie had, had enough and she slowly pulled out and stilled her fingers.

she cut off the cameras laying down on the bed, pulling billie on top of her soothing her aching, shaky body.

"i should make you mad more often, so you can fuck me like that again."

here.
i love youuuu
mwah