dinner❗️

"get dressed, and put these on." y/n said walking out of their shared bedroom. "wait, where are we going?!" y/n walked back into the room, and picked up the underwear she assigned to billie. "out to dinner, you're gonna wear these like i said, no?" billie looked at y/n and then the underwear of course she was going to wear underwear, but when she saw what was on the inside of the underwear her eyes widened.

"y/n, in public? are you crazy?" y/n walked up to her, looking down at billie sitting on the bed with a face of worry. "you're going to wear them, no? do you need help putting it in? you deserve this, you wanted to flirt with that clerk and be a slut. so im going to treat you like one, and see if you can handle yourself." billie clenched her thighs together, whining at y/n's words knowing she wouldn't be able to control herself.

"i can do it myself, we know what you 'helping me' would lead to." y/n walked out of the room and Billie continued to get dressed. she could admit that fitting the vibrator inside herself was hard, but she got the job done. the pair finished off getting ready, and headed out of the door. the car ride to dinner was silent, y/n hadn't turned on the toy but the feeling of it inside billie had her squirming in her seat.

"keep still, don't you dare try to make yourself cum." y/n's voice was stern, and her grip on billie's thigh was harsh. almost like a grip of possession, she felt possessive over billie. they arrived at the restaurant and y/n got out of the car going to the passenger's side of the car opening up the door for billie.

when she was out of the car, she felt y/n's hand grip her waist and spin her around, her front pressed against the window of the car. "if you try your best not to cum I'll fuck you when we get home, if you cum I won't and I'll have to punish you. do you understand me, billie?" billie shook her head, y/n's aggressiveness had her mind spinning and the heat between her legs growing.

y/n squeezed her waist harder, snapping billie out of her thoughts. "i said, do you understand me billie? I don't want to have to embarrass you, when we're just supposed to be eating. now answer me, billie." billie felt y/n's warm breath on her neck, she looked around and remembered that they're in a parking lot and she knows that y/n isn't afraid of doing things in public, especially with how thin on ice she was with her temper.

"yes, mommy I do. I understand, just don't embarrass me, please?" y/n let billie's waist go, allowing her to turn around. the two made sure that they straighten themselves up, walking hand in hand into the restaurant. the smirk on y/n's face told her that tonight wasn't going to be easy. "can't make any promises, princess." the two were seated at a table and as soon as they sat down billie felt vibrating against her walls, and the buzzing sound in her ears.

"y/n don't-" billie's hand gripped the table, and her knee hit the table causing her to curse herself a few heads turning to look their way. "y/n please, are you gonna turn it off when it's time to order." y/n smiled, she enjoyed watching billie wither, shake, and plead. it's fun to see her like this, it's fun to see her plead.

"oh angel, why would I cut it off? that's the best part, im ready to see if you can order. or will I have to order for you, billie?" billie looked angry, she didn't like to be publicly embarrassed like this, she knew to be good but what's the fun in not testing your limits?
"fuck you, i can order myself." billie's voice was soaked in anger, yes she was just kidding but some part of her meant it. why tonight? in public? with all of these people.

just before y/n was about to respond and out of spite y/n turned the vibrator up to the highest setting a noise slipped between billie's lips but she was quickly able to recover herself and order her food, y/n also ordered watching billie's face as the waitress walked away. " 'fuck you' huh? we'll see who fucks you tonight, you're doing such a bad job at being a good girl. you're normally such a good girl, god, I don't think I can fuck you if you aren't going to be good for me." y/n made sure to keep it down with her words, but billie heard her clearly.

"wait no, please I didn't mean it." y/n raised her eyebrow, turning down the intensity of the vibrator.
"no? i think so. only good girls get what they want, now sluts don't, they get what ever their told or whatever they've earned. right now, you haven't earned anything." billie's thighs shook beneath the table, the waitress brought their food and they began to eat. billie felt the intensity of the vibrator go up and she nearly choked on her food.

they went on eating, y/n watched billie as she ate and struggled to focus on eating her food. it must've became too much for billie because, y/n saw tears coming out of her eyes. "aw, is it too much for you? you better not cum, and wipe your tears or your going to embarrass yourself. which is what you were so worried about earlier, weren't you?" billie nodded and used her napkin to wipe her tears.

"let's go, im ready to take care of you princess." y/n paid the bill her hand wrapped around billie's waist helping her walk to the car. they got to the car, and drove home. the vibrator was still on the entire time, once y/n parked she patted her lap. billie crawled over the middle compartment sitting in y/n's lap. "so close, let me cum mommy. please?" y/n pulled the underwear off and out of billie.

she slipped two fingers inside of her, fucking her hard. she kissed billie's neck leaving hickey's on her neck and chest. "pussy's so wet baby, cum for me." billie moaned loudly her back arching as she came. y/n laughed against her shoulder, placing kisses on billie's chest. "i love you, let me take care of you when we go inside." billie nodded kissing y/n's forehead.

"i love you, more."

HERE HORNY FUCKS.
i love youuuuu my babies