strangers ❗️(remake)

billie was on one of her long tours, and was currently in the lobby of a hotel, checking in for the week because she had shows in that city.

"hi, i came to book a suite for a week. are there any available?" billie spoke looking down at her phone, but she soon looked up when she didn't get a response, meeting a pair of brown eyes.

"are you okay?" billie said letting out a dry laugh, the receptionist cleared her throat and then began looking at a screen behind the desk. "im great, i was just looking at your freckles they're pretty." billie smiled, putting her head down briefly to hide her blush.

"but yes, i can book you for a suite. room 467 and here's your key card." billie paid and grabbed her key, and was about to pick up her belongings before she heard the receptionist speak again, "uh, do you want me to help you take that up to your room?" billie nodded smiling.

even though they both knew this was out of the ordinary for her position, billie was touch deprived and the receptionist was sexy and tall.

she was also sweet, and made conversation with billie on the way up to her room. she helped billie carry her stuff into her room, and explained to her on how to order room service and things like that.

on her way out of the door, she stopped and turned around leaning against the door frame, "you should let me bring you something later on today, i have some work to do right now but, i could be your company later."

"mm, what makes you think i need company ma'am?" y/n grinned, looking down at billie, "this is a pretty big suite, anyone can get lonely billie." her slick smile never wavered, while she looked and spoke to billie.

"true, you know my name but i don't know yours." y/n pulled her keys out of her pocket, "i'll tell you that when i see you later, ms.billie. i have some things to take care of but you'll enjoy my company later, that's a promise." y/n said waving, before disappearing down the hall.

and with that throughout the day billie thought of this woman that she only knew as a 'receptionist'.

she took a warm shower, scrubbing her body from all the germs of her flight and exfoliating her skin to show its softness, bathing in her vanilla scented body wash while listening to music.

getting out of the shower she moisturized her body and did her skin care, only dressing herself in a robe. she put on some earrings, and a necklace wanting to look good for herself, but not just herself this 'receptionist' as well.

examining herself in the mirror, she was satisfied with what she saw and went into the kitchen fixing herself something to eat.

after she was done with her meal, she went to her room laying down in her bed, calling her best friend to tell her about this mysterious woman that she knew barely anything about, and how billie found comfort in her energy and wasn't afraid to do things that normally couples would do.

about an hour after all of that billie heard a knock at the door, excitedly she got out of bed, making her way to the door, taking a deep breath before opening it.

she was met with a bright smile, flowers, a bottle of wine, and the tall woman she'd met earlier.

"flowers? how sweet of you-" "y/n, y/n is the name." she said handing billie the items she'd bought her, "pretty name, y/n." y/n smiled, taking her hands out of her pockets, "well i didn't think as your company i was gonna be standing out in the hallway billie."

"oh right! sorry, i didn't even realize." billie said sarcastically, walking into the room y/n following behind, leading her to the room.

y/n made herself comfortable sitting on the bed, "so, what do you wanna do?" billie got in the bed next to her, "you said you were coming here to keep me company, right?" y/n nodded looking at billie's chest the bow on the robe slightly slipping revealing her cleavage.