2

Chapter 2

"I dont give a fuck who or what you are I'll never be your mate

"I dont give a fuck who or what you are I'll never be your mate." I try to push the man away from me but he's rock hard.

"I wouldn't have done that if I were you." He chuckles and moves dangerously close to me inhaling my air.

"Jimin leave her alone." Jungkook pleads. Jimin licks his lips as he places his mouth on my neck. "mother fucker." Jungkook leaps over to us and pushes Jimin away. "Are you hurt?" He looks at me with concern then grabs my neck to see.

"He didn't hurt me." I say.

He glares at Jimin who is unsurprisingly glaring back. "She's mine Jungkook."

"Actually I'm Jungkook's. He's my mate." I lied. I have no idea what the hell is going on but I trust Jungkook.

Jimin faster than my eye can see runs in front of me. We're nose to nose. I gulp. "You should be fucking scared." He laughs.

"Well... I'm not."

"I can smell your fear."

I look over to Jungkook. "What are you?"

"Jimin stop. She'll be noticed if she goes missing. She isn't like..." Jungkook is cut off.

"Then I'll go with her." Jimin eyes me dangerously. He grabs my arm and drags me up the stairs and outside. "You don't fucking drive?" He grunts.

"Do you fucking drive?" I give him a dirty look.

"Yes, I do."

"Jimin you can't go home with her." Jungkook practically floats over to us.

"And why is that?" He asked clearly annoyed.

"Her father."

"I'll kill him."

"What? No." I say slapping his hand on my wrist, it did nothing at all. He didn't even flinch. His hands were ice cold. "What the hell are you?"

Jungkook looks down on me. "We're not what you think."

I stop moving my legs. "And what do you suppose I'm thinking Jungkook?"

He lets out a sigh. "It doesn't matter Lacey just let's go." He grabs Jimin's hand off of mine and brings me to his car. I turn around to glance one more time at the mysterious and if I'm being honest fucking creepy, Jimin. He was still ethereal. Beautiful. Like god himself sculpted him.

"What the hell was that?" I say as Jungkook drives to my house

He sighs. "My brother."

"Okay I gathered that, but why was he in that old library and why was he so damn creepy?"

"Lace please." He groans.

"How did you even know I was there?"

"Quit asking questions." He gives me a glare.

"Your eyes are never red...." I say touching his face gently.

"Lacey theres things you just don't know about me."

"And theres things you don't know about me." I say.

"Lacey just forget this happened okay? It's best for all of us." I stared at him.

"How can I forget when I watched your fucking iris's turn red and a creep you call your brother came out of no where in an abandoned library."

He looked at me with a scowl. "Lacey forget him. Don't think about him."

I leaned my head on his cars window. The problem is I can't stop thinking about him. That face. His body. His eyes. The way he looked at me like I was his prey. Something about him drew me in.

"I said to stop thinking about him. He's bad news for you." Jungkook said tapping his thumbs on his steering wheel as he pulled up to my house. "Lacey you're my best friend so..." he let out a breath of air . "Please just listen to me this once."

I nod and hop out of his car. "You worry too much Jungkook." I laugh as I close the door and run towards my front door.

"Where the hell were you?" An angry voice yells at me. Father.

"I..."

"Lacey you didn't even call or text me to let me know you wouldn't be home after school or for dinner." He sighs.

"Dad, I'm sorry..."

"I thought I lost you..." he mumbles.

I make my way over to him and wrap my arms around him. "Not a chance." I say smiling up at him.

"I love you Lay." He kisses the top of my head.

"Love you too dad, but I'm tired." I say.

"Goodnight princess." He laughs while I run up the stairs to my room.

Once I'm in my room I strip down to my t shirt and underwear and throw myself on my bed. I can't stop thinking about him.

He was dangerous

He was dangerous. I gathered that much. But just how dangerous was he. Something about him. I needed him. I needed more. I craved him. Slowly I drifted off to sleep, I dreamed of him that night. His fiery eyes. The way he felt so cold. The feeling of him kissing my neck. I felt almost like....

He was there with me.

Watching me....