33

Chapter 33

*Lacey POV*

*Lacey POV*

I wake up wrapped in Jimin and Lilith arms. I thought last night was a weird dream. We all hooked up with each other. I feel my blush light up my cheeks. I can't believe I did that. I'm embarrassed.

"Good morning jagiya." Jimin says Kissing my forehead. At some point they got dressed and got me dressed as well. I notice a brand new vitamin bag attached to my iv as well.

"Good morning." My voice was hoarse.

"Sorry about last night." Lilith says to me. I sit up and look at her. My face turns red.

"Can we just forget that happened? Please."

"Are you embarrassed?" Lilith smiled.

"I don't know how I feel." I look down. My brain was confused. Conflicted. Everything felt right last night but... I also felt jealous.

"We can forget about it." Jimin said to me softly.

"I'll go." Lilith smiled "I have work to do anyways." She jumped off the bed and left the room. Her heels clacking the hole time.

"Lacey I'm-"

"Sh." I cut him off. "I want to forget that happened."

"I love you Lacey." He says.

"I love you too." I bite my lip. "I have a question."

"Hm?" He hums.

"Did you want that to happen?"

"No." He sighs. "I didn't even know that would happen."

I nod. "Okay now we can officially forget it."

He nods in agreement. "So my love want to watch a movie?"

"You have work to do don't you?"

"I can take the day off to spend with you my angel." He pinches my cheek.

"Don't do that Jimin."

"Why not?"

"Because I'll be fine." I smile at him.

"My little fox" he places a kiss on my forehead.

"Want me to send Yoongi in?"

I nod. "Please."

"Alright Lacey I'll see you later I love you." He kisses the top of my head and rubs my belly. "I love you guys too." And with that he leaves.

I throw myself backwards on my bed when Yoongi comes in. "Hey." He says and sits on the couch. "I'm here to baby sit you again."

"When you put it like that... leave." I leave.

"Never." He smirks at me. "Sooo wanna watch a movie?"

"I have nothing better to do if I'm being honest with you Yoongi." I laugh.

"Cool. Pick one."

"Any movie?" I smirk.

"Any movie." He confirms.

I smirk evilly while I use the remote to click on disney +. And instant groan escapes Yoongi's lips. "Didn't think it through did you?"

"I thought you were too old for disney."

"Never too old for a DCOM." I say clicking on the movie "let it shine". My favorite.

"Disney 8 mile." Yoongi remarks.

"Did I ask for your opinion?" I point the remote at him and pretend to press the mute button. He fake zips his mouth. We both laugh.

"I'm coming on the bed with you." He says grabbing his blanket and snuggling on the bed.

We watch the movie and even Yoongi begins to admit it isn't so bad. "My turn." He grabs the remote the second the movie stops and he types in a DCOM of his choice.

"The thirteenth year." He smiles. "Best DCOM ever."

"It's a good one. I'll give you that."

I lay back and watch the movie with Yoongi.

"Hey." Namjoon pops his head through the door taking a step in. "Just wanted to make sure you're feeling okay and to bring you this." He holds out a small cup. He steps over to me and hands me the small cup. Its a cup of blood. "You gotta drink it Lacey."

I sigh and chug it. I gag immediately after. "Here." He says handing me a cup of water. I immediately chug it to rid my moth of the metal like taste. "I'll come back later with more." He smiles and then leaves.

"Did you just drink blood?" Yoongi looks at me. I nod. "Gross." He laughs.

"Don't you drink blood?" I laugh at him.

"Yes but I'm a vampire. You are not."

"It's pretty gross I won't lie."

"I'm sorry. Being pregnant by Jimin kinda seems like it actually sucks."

"Sometimes.. I'm happy though."

"I still can't believe I get to be an uncle."

"And that dads going to be a grandpa." I yawn.

"Getting sleepy?"

"Yeah."

He pops on the movie frozen. "Go to sleep I'm sure Jimin will wake you up once he's home."

"I want to just spend time with you Yoongi."

"Is everything okay?" He glances down at me.

I nod my head and yawn again. "Everything is fine."

AN: Filler chapter to move along what happened in the last chapter

AN: Filler chapter to move along what happened in the last chapter. Only 7ish chapters left 🫢