38

Chapter 38

*Lacey POV*

*Lacey POV*

Watching Jimin be a dad made me fall in love with him all over again. He was always willing to help me with whatever they needed.

All the others loved helping out as well. Especially Lilith who patiently was waiting for Leviathan to come. She was due any day now.

Kylie seemed attached to Jimin more than me which made me jealous but Jonah loved to be snuggled up next to me more than anything. And they both adored Namjoon.

Every other feeding was milk the other blood. Jimin took blood feedings. I was still sleeping although I had been changed into a vampire. Namjoon said it's because my body needed rest in order to continue to create milk.

Lilith and Namjoon announced they were also dating and that she was Namjoon's soulmate. I was happy for her she finally got the happy ending she wanted.

A small knock on the door to the nursery pulls me out of my thoughts. I lift up my head from staring at the beautiful babies I made and look at the door. "Come in." I whisper.

Lilith walks in. "Lacey I need to ask you a favor."

"Yes?"

"Raise Leviathan."

I give her weird look. "Raise him?"

She nods. "I have duties in the underworld I've put off. I don't want him there with me. That's my home, I have to go back."

"Lilith, he'll need you."

She shakes her head no. "I'll need him more than he'll need me. He's a demon baby. He needs a mom like you, however demons are usually raised by their fathers anyways."

"So you want me to take care of him?" I look at her.

A tear drops down her cheek. "Don't tell him he isn't yours. Okay?"

"But Lilith..."

"All I ask is Jimin is with me when I have him and he brings him back to you after. Can you promise me you raise him the same as them?"

I nod. "Will you visit him? Or us?"

She smiles. "Of course. Namjoon is here too. I just need you to save him from being stuck like Jimin and me. Let him be like you." She smiles over at the babies. "And loved like them."

I hug her tightly. "We'll tell him one day together okay?"

"Okay." She smiles. "I'm bringing Jimin with me for the night. It's time." She smiles at me. She looks sad and happy all at once.

I run after her to my room. "Wait." I yell.

Lacey and Jimin turn towards me. "Is everything okay?" Jimin looks at me.

"Lilith, what if something goes wrong during your birth, won't you need Namjoon."

"I have Jimin. He knows what to do." She looks over to him.

"But..."

"Lacey my love." Jimin grabs my chin. "I'll be back tomorrow okay?"

"I don't want anything to happen to Lilith."

"Don't worry about me silly girl." She smiles. "It won't be like what happened with you."

"I love you Lilith." I say hugging her.

"I love you too Lacey." She smiles hugging me back. "I have to go have this baby. Go prepare."

I nod and watch them leave. Jimin gave me one last look, looking back at me he gave me a smile.

"Lacey?" I turn and it's Namjoom.

"Yes?"

"She'll be alright." He smiles. "Do you remember anything about your birth?" I shake my head no. "Jungkook wants to show you, come with me. It'll ease your worries I promise."

I follow Namjoon to the living room. A baby monitor is placed on the coffee table. "Hey Lacey." Jungkook smiles. "Ready?" I nod and he grabs my hand.

Instantly I'm flashed to Jimin looking panicked but acting completely calm. Administering my epidural even though he was very clearly nervous. Him gently making sure I couldn't feel anything before starting. Instructing Jungkook and Yoongi what to do. "It's okay you can sleep it's just the medicine." Jimin smiled up at me. Then all of a sudden it cuts to Yoongi saying he can sew. And Jungkook biting me. I pull my arm away. Scared of what happens next.

"Don't worry Lacey you know how this ends." Jungkook squeezes my hand. And I'm thrown back in the memory. Everyone was panicking. Jimin was taking care of the babies. His eyes kept flashing black. I hear a scream then see Jimin bite me. After what seemed like 10 minutes he stops biting me and stumbles backwards and passes out. Thats where it ends. I look up at Jungkook. "That whole time Jimin knew what to do to keep you and the babies alive. Lilith is going to be just fine Lacey."

He was right. Jimin did know what to do with each scenario. Even when nobody else did. He stayed calm mostly. I run my fingers across my collar bone swiping the only scar left on my body. The scar he left on me. Its colder than the rest of my skin.

I love you Jimin

I let him hear that. I trust him, but I'm still worried about Lilith.

AN: about 3 chapters left ✨🤭