34

Chapter 34

*Jimin POV*

*Jimin POV*

Lacey is almost at her due date. I can somehow oddly enough read the babies minds. Lilith had told us I'd be able to. They're sweet both of them. I was worried they'd be evil, but they were innocent.

Lacey was asleep so I did what I do every single time she falls asleep. I curl up next to her belly and put my hand on it. "I love you my little prince and princess." I smile as I feel light kicks. "Not to hard you guys, you don't want to wake up mommy."

"I'm hungry."

"I'm thirsty."

I look over at the now empty vitamin bag. That explains that. "I'll be right back you two." I smile walking over to the counter we kept the vitamin bags in I grab one and switch it out. I get back on the bed and cuddle back to her stomach. "Is that better you two?"

"A little bit."

"Yes, daddy."

Jonah was spunky and sweet, but Kylie was just sweet. I smile thinking about them. I can't read Leviathan's mind. But I wish I could. I wonder if he's just as sweet as them, I worry he might not be as nice as them.

"It's cozy when you snuggle us."

I smile and rub my hand on Lacey's belly. "I love you both so much." I whisper and give her belly a kiss.

I close my eyes until I feel a sudden rush of something wet all over me and hear Lacey scream. Oh no it isn't time yet. The twins minds are saying they want out. I look down and notice it wasn't water it was blood. "Lacey wait here. I'm going to find Namjoon."

I open my bedroom door and scream for Yoongi and Namjoon. Lilith wasn't here today. Which is probably one of the worst parts. She knew everything about this. Namjoon and I did not.

Yoongi and Jungkook come running up the stairs. "Namjoon's at work whats wrong?" Yoongi says.

"Laceys the babies."

"Shes early. She had a few more weeks." Jungkook looked at me. "Lilith and Namjoon aren't here... what do we do?"

"Where is Jin?"

"Work."

"Taehyung and Hoseok?"

"Downstairs."

"Go get them and call Namjoon." I look at Jungkook. "Yoongi come with me."

Yoongi and I run into the room Lacey looks at me scared. "It's going to be okay Lacey." Yoongi runs over to her.

"I'm going to have to do the surgery." I say. "She's losing too much blood."

"No." She yelps. "No."

"Lacey."

"We don't have the medicine I need." She says.