30

Chapter 30

*Lacey POV*

*Lacey POV*

I wake up to Taehyung singing a jazzy tune. It was really nice. "I didn't know you knew how to sing." I say.

"Good morning Lacey." He smiles. He has this really nice boxy smile and he always looks sweet.

"Good morning Tae. Where is Jimin?"

"He'll be back soon. Are you excited for today?"

"Yes and no. What if Jimin gets upset because it's not a boy?"

"I think Jimin just wants you both healthy. I don't think he cares much about that."

Before the conversation continues Namjoon walks in. "We're gonna unhook you for the day Lacey." He smiles. "You should be okay for the day." He pushes a small stopped over the IV line and twist the connection to the part connecting to me.  "You'll have to leave the actual IV part in unless you want a fresh one later on. We'll also probably need to do a transfusion later but we'll deal with that when the time comes. Are you ready to come downstairs?" He smiles at me.

I look at him nervously. "What if something goes wrong?"

"I'll be there and so will Jimin and Lilith. We won't let anything happen to you. Do you need any help getting ready?"

"I didn't really think of anything to wear if I'm being honest." I shrug.

"Ah then you'll be needing this." He smiles and hands me a gift bag. "Open it." He smiles.

I dump it on my lap and a pair of cozy black leggings and cute knitted tan and black maternity sweater. "Namjoon." I gasp.

"Oh one more thing." He smiles. "I know they're your favorite." He hands me a large box that reads uggs on it.

I open it and it reveals a pair of uggs with little bows on the back. "Namjoon you didn't have to do this."

"I know but I figured you'd enjoy some cozy clothes and shoes." He smiles at me showing his dimples. "Today is going to be a great day Lacey."

"What if I can't hold down food?"

"Again I'll be there. Everything is going to be just fine. Now come on your next surprise is here. Do you need help getting dressed? I can ask Jimin to come up and help you." He says as he places a piece of tape over the tubing part of the iv. "don't want that to catch on anything." He smiled.

"Yeah send up Jimin." I smile at him.

"Alright come on Tae." Namjoon says and they walk out of the room.

I sit up on the bed and stretch my arms out. It felt nice to be slightly freed from the bed. I unbutton my pajama top and look down at my ever growing large tummy. My tummy looks so large compared to Lilith. Technically were a similar weeks in comparison to the two different pregnancies. I rub my tummy. The past day or so I've been able to feel little kicks.