10

Chapter 10

This chapter is a flash back

"You wanna come with me to a party Lace?" The boy stood in my rooms doorway

"As if." I laughed. "You know I'm accepted or wanted."

"You're always wanted Lacey."

"I'm only allowed to go because I'm your sister. Your captain of the basketball team. Just go Yoongs." I sigh. "It's getting late anyways I have to study."

"Lacey. Please. I wanted to drink tonight"

"So which is it? You want to drink? Or you want me to go with you?"

He smiles and walks into my room "both."

"Get out of here Yoongi." I laugh as he ruffles my hair.

"Please come. You can drive my car."

"No way." I laugh. "I only have my permit besides I have homework. Go have fun Yoongs."

"You sure you don't want to come?"

"Yep." I smile. "Not like I really have any friends anyways."

"You Yeonjun's going?"

I scoff "with Mariana."

"Hey. Shes not so bad."

"She knew I liked him."

Yoongi laughs and kisses my forehead. "I'll see you later Lace, don't study to hard."

Author p.o.v.

Yoongi got into his new car and drove off to his friends house. The music was loud. He could hear the bass from outside. The sounds of girls laughing. The smell of booze. Yoongi made his way to the kitchen and grabbed a handle of fireball off the counter. Immediately he started chugging it.

"Take it easy bro." Yeonjun came over to him with a pretty girl with long black hair.

"We fucking won the championships what do you mean take it easy?" Yoongi chugged the other half of the bottle.

"Selena is looking for you." Mariana smiles at him.

"Selena." He lets her name roll off his tongue and walks over to the pretty girl.

"Babe, you're drunk." She screams over the music.

"Babe?" He questions.

"Yeah babe." She smiles.

"No Selena we aren't dating." He shrugs.

"Here drink this." She hands him a cup of a purple liquid.