Chapter 1: Shopping

-~-

Ivona's POV:

"I think you should just break up with him" I told Cece.
"But it's not his fault he punches holes into walls, he has severe anger issues" Cece defended.

Cece was complaining about her weekly boy toy again. Her taste is fucking disgusting. She somehow only picks closeted angry men, which confuses me because she is pretty, and not in the cutesy way, in the hot way. She could honestly get anyone.

We are right now shopping for clothes for the Billie eilish concert, well I'm shopping, Cece already has the clothes for it.

I knew exactly what I wanted. I had a mental image and I knew I wouldn't change my mind. This is going to be the concert of a life time and I'm shooting through the fucking roof with excitement.

After shopping for a while I had collected each piece of clothing needed, except for the shoes.

I found these black boots which had a big heel.

I needed something green though.

I looked to my left and rummaged through the box of shoe laces.

And I found it.

Neon green shoe laces.

Fuck, my outfit will be so fire.

-~-

AUTHORS NOTE
I'm gonna be using the actual outfit I wore to my concert so yeah. Also this is a fun first chapter. Sorry it's so short I have a bunch of homework to do 😭😭.

These are the shoes I wore (I will show you the whole outfit either next chapter or in a few chapters)

Words: 253