Chapter 23: One bed

-~-

Ivona's POV:

I jumped out of the car and strutted past Darryl and Cece.

Billie laughed at my antics.

We gave our tickets to the person at the entrance and she gave us directions to each of our rooms.

Me and Billie are sharing a room and I think something will happen like romantically. If so, I wouldn't mind.

Finneas and Claudia's room is a few down from ours and we watched them walk into theirs.

"You ready?" She asked as she was about to unlock the door.

"No" I answered.

I cackled and said "Nah just kidding open it".

She lightly laughed and opened the door.

I looked around and I first saw a cute kitchen and a small living room with a big window viewing the ocean. The window had a door on the side which led to a balcony.

"Oh my fucking god" we said at the same time.

We looked at each other with surprised faces at the unplanned synchronisation.

"Great minds think alike" she smiled.

There were still two more doors to unlock.

I assumed it was two bedrooms but then I remembered there had to be a bathroom.

Billie opened one door and it led to a beautiful bathroom with a big mirror and a bathtub.

I opened the other door and it revealed a king bed with two bed side tables.

We have to share a bed.

"I guess we are sharing" I said as I placed down my luggage on the prettier side of the bed.

"Hey you took the better side" she joked.

"You know I actually move around like crazy when I sleep so you will probably end up on this side somehow" I explained.

"Are you just going to be laying on top of me by 'accident'" she smirked.

"Shut up" I said between giggles.

Something is definitely going to happen.

~

Everything was set up now and we had made ourselves comfy.

It was around 4:00pm.

"Ivonaaa" Billie yelled from the living room.

I stood up to walk from our room to the living room to answer her and I felt the boat shaking.

We must be starting our trip.

"Yessss?" I answered.

"Fin and Claudia just texted me. Everyone is going for dinner at 6:00pm. You wanna go? Because if you don't want to see Darryl and Cece that's all good. We can stay back here if that's what make you feel more comfortable" she smiled warmly.

"Nah it's fine we'll go. I'm gonna dress up really nice because I want Darryl to see what he lost" I answer with a smirk.

"That's my girl" she encourages.

-~-

AUTHORS NOTE
YES I USED THE ONLY ONE BED TROPE WHAT ABOUT IT. Everyone loves that trope don't lie.

Words: 462