Chapter 38: The dress

-~-

Billie's POV:

i have been cooking for what felt like hours.

there is a kitchen area on the roof of the hotel.

i have a surprise for Ivona and i hope she will love it, i know i do.

~

Ivona's POV:

I was looking through my clothes and i found THE dress.

i bought this dress at one of the clothing shops that me and billie went to.

Memory Flashback

'Billie and Ivona strolled through one of the many clothing stores. Billie had her eye on something that would look so unbelievable on Ivona. "Ivona. come here. now." billie said dramatically with a smile. "what tis it, fine one?" Ivona joked. "try this on" billie said as she pointed at the dress. Ivona smirked and said "what's the magic word?" "abracadabra?" billie joked. "haha. very funny" Ivona said sarcastically as she walked away. Billie grabbed her shoulder and turned her around. "please" she said with puppy eyes. "fineeeee" Ivona dragged out. after trying on a few other dresses, Ivona was finally putting on THE dress. Billie said she wanted to save the best for last. Ivona walked out of the changing room and billie screamed. "uh girls, please keep it down" the worker warned. Ivona and Billie laughed but not loud enough for her to hear. "holy shit Ivona that dress looks so bomb" Billie complimented. "i really like it too but you know the other one-" Ivona made up excuses. "no, i'm buying you this one." she said sternly as she got up and wrapped her hands around my waist. "as long as your paying cause this shit is expensive" Ivona complained into her neck. "it's your treat, and my treat too to be honest. i get to see you look so fine" she said smirking as she pulled away from the moment. "now go get changed so i can go buy you something else" she said sitting back down on the chair she was originally placed.

(i'm not gonna give you a picture of the dress because i want you to picture your dream dress)

i will admit it, i do love this dress.

i put on my favourite pair of shoes that matched perfectly and walked out the door.

i walked down the hall and smiled to myself because the sound of my shoes tapping evenly on the floor.

i pressed the roof level on the elevator and waited patiently.

i wonder what she has ready for me.

-~-

AUTHORS NOTE
i feel like yall know what's coming.

ALSO I JUST FINISHED GINNY AND GEORGIA S2 AND OMG.

words - 432