Chapter 27: Drunk words are sober thoughts (part2)

-~-

Ivona's POV:

I woke up and immediately felt my head pounding before I even opened my eyes.

I felt a body underneath me and hands around my waist.

I had myself wrapped around Billie and I didn't remember a thing from last night.

It was so comfortable but I felt rude if stayed here when I was awake.

"Omg I'm so sorry" I said acting as if I had only just woken up.

I slowly slid off her body.

I felt her strong arms pull me back in.

"Stay. And don't say sorry. This is the most comfortable I've ever been" she said in a croaky morning voice.

"Ok I'll gladly stay I just didn't want to be rude" I said as I snuggled back into her.

"You're never rude baby" she said.

"That nickname gives me the most butterflies"

"I'll say it more than" she replied.

I shuffled my head more into the crook of her neck and wondered if we were friends or more than that.

~

I had fallen asleep.

Once I woke up, Billie was gone.

I smelt bacon and waffles.

I stumbled out of the room and found her cooking a vegan and normal plate of food.

"Hello cutie" she said with a smile.

"Hellooo" I responded.

She finished making the meal as she danced to 'Can't Help Falling Inlove'.

"And I can't help, falling inlove with you" she sang beautifully as she placed my plate down.

"Fuck man your voice is just so angelic it's absolutely unbelievable. I would make you sing me to sleep every night if we were dating" I said.

My eyes widened as I realised what I had just said.

"So you think about us dating? Huh?" She smirked sitting down.

"You know what I mean" I said quickly with a completely red face.

"I actually don't. I think I need you to explain it to me" she said getting really close to my face.

"You wish I liked you in that way" I panicked.

"That's not what you were saying last night. You kept going on about how you want to kiss me and how amazing I am" she said casually as she cut up her vegan waffles.

"I was drunk, I didn't know what I was saying" I replied knowing that what she was saying was true.

"Drunk words are sober thoughts" she said looking in my eyes and taking a bite of the food on her fork.

"Maybe, maybe not" I responded trying to act confident.

A few minutes of eating went past and she asked me, "How do you feel about me, honestly?" She asked.

I debated in my head if I should tell the truth or not.

"Are you sure you wanna know?" I asked.

"Absolutely I do"
(If there are other 'The Office' obsessed fans here you'll get that)

"Well, what I said last night was true" I said shyly.

Fuck man. Here comes the word vomit.

"I like you. More than a friend. But whenever I pictured myself with you I always thought 'I will never be good enough'. And I still am not. Your just so beautiful and funny and nice and just the right amount of dominant. I do want to kiss you all the time. I honestly can't have a conversation with you and not stare at your lips. There are just so sof-" I got cut off by Billie.

"Do it then"

"What?" I responded.

"Kiss me," she continued.

"Or I'll kiss you" she finished.

"I- um- so I thin-" I stuttered.

She leaned in and kissed me softly but with a splash of deep passion.

She put her hands on my jaw to deepen the kiss and I wrapped my arms around her neck.

Her soft lips then pulled away.

"Finally" she whispered.

"I wanted to do that the second I saw you in the crowd at the concert" she said.

"I've wanted to do that ever since I found your music in 2017" I said with a huge smile.

"Wanna do it again?" I asked.

"Yes. Everyday of the week baby" she replied as she leaned in.

-~-

AUTHORS NOTE
THEY FINALLY KISSED. I GOT BUTTERFLIES WRITING THIS.

Words - 700