Chapter 4: Fruity

-~-

Billie's POV:

I teased this girl who's smile just lit up the entire room all night. I heard her friend shout out her name. I'm 67% sure that her name starts with 'Iv'.

Fuck she's so hot.

And her laugh.

Every time she laughed you could tell it was genuine because it wasn't a cute petite laugh, it was perfect.

She is perfect.

I knew I was driving her crazy and I loved the flustered look on her face.

Shut up Billie you're not going through this 'liking girls' phase again. You're just trying to be cool.

After the show I was so excited to tell Finneas about it.

I ran into Finneas and Claudia's hotel room.

They were making out on the couch and I simply cleared my throat and waited.

They heard me and turned their head.

"Billie! What the fuck!" Finneas screeched.

"Whatever I have more important things to tell you two" I told them.

"Ooooo what is it" Claudia said as she raised her eyebrows up and down continuously.

"So there was this girl in the front row of the concert and me and her connected on a spiritual level. Like way more than I do with other fans" I explained.

"Are you fruity? Because then Finneas owes me $100" Claudia speculated.

"I mean maybe"

"Would you ever kiss, make out, have sex, or marry a girl?" She asked.

"yeah probs"

I looked over to Finneas and saw him pulling a hundred dollar note out of his wallet and giving it to Claudia.

"Guys I think I'm bi"

-~-

AUTHORS NOTE
So yeah Billie came out. Also y'all I have so much twists and turns planned for this story so sorry if I'm rushing the plot because im just really excited.

Words: 297