Chapter 3: The concert

(That photo is from my concert 🤭)

-~-

Ivona's POV:

I pressed shuffle on the playlist 'All Billie Eilish Songs'. I had already memorised all of them but yk just had to be sure.

Cece wasn't really a fan of Billie but I'd rather bring Cece than Darryl. Darryl would just complain abt how this depressing music and how it's 'emo'.

My only other friend is Charlotte but she lives across the world. We call every night practically. She's great.

We were best friends in Highschool until she got a sports scholarship across the world. We still stay intact no matter what.

~

Once we arrived I went through security. Sadly security made me throw out my gum. Good thing I already was chewing some.

Gum is the best.

~

I was gonna be in the mosh pit. Once we got in we were at the complete back of the mosh pit. I was so disappointed.

Until someone at the front recognised me.

"Guys that's Ivona Grigg! Move! Move! She has to be at the front!"

I took a photo with her and thanked her with all my heart.

~

Dora Jar was the opening act. I wasn't a great fan of her but her music performance was phenomenal.

Me and Cece happily danced to 'Polly'.

~

Billie entered the stage and I felt completely unreal. She played 'Bury A Friend' and as I was screaming the lyrics we made eye contact and she sang a verse to me.

Holy shit.

Next was 'I Didn't Change My Number'.

As she sung 'and your best friend too' she winked at me.

I nearly fainted so yeah.

After NDA, she sung 'Therefore I Am'.

She looked me in the eye as she grinded the floor and widened her legs as she bounced up and down.

Fuck.

She grabbed my chin and moved it to deepen our eye contact.

Holy fucking shit bitch.

I'm not going to be able to wear this underwear again let's just say that.

~

For the rest of the night she sang a few lyrics from every song to me. Pretty much every sexual lyric she sung to me, so when she sang 'Oxytocin', I got a lot of attention.

~

The last song 'Happier Than Ever' had me bawling.

Half way through the song I realised I was singing the lyric 'when I'm away from you, im happier than ever', I was singing it about Darryl. Every lyric made me realise how he didn't make me happy.

'What the fuck are you thinking Ivona? He loves you. Stop being so selfish' my mind told me. I pushed the thought to the back of my mind and moved on.

Honestly I didn't want to leave, but the show was over.

Billie bowed and walked out and we made eye contact one last time.

That was the best fucking night of my life.

-~-

AUTHORS NOTE
The last sentence is true. It was the best night of my life. Anyway live laugh love y'all.

Words: 498