Chapter 13: Cece

-~-

Billie's POV:

I bit my nails while driving home from Ivona's.

I was so worried for her that I could hardly focus on the drive.

I decided to put some music on to distract myself.

Artic monkeys had just came out with a new album called 'The Car' and I have been meaning to listen to it.

I pressed play on the album. The first song that played was 'Sculptures Of Anything Goes' and the beat shook the car in a satisfying way.

I nodded my head to it and flushed my thoughts away.

~

Ivona's POV:

It was about 5:00pm and the only time I had seen Darryl was when me made eye contact in the kitchen.

I had gone out to get water and food and I could see his eyes with a video game reflection flicker over to mine.

I turned away.

I stayed in our room for the rest of the night.

~

In the morning I just layer in bed and cried.

I felt bad for yelling at Darryl so I walked outside our room and into the living room.

He was no where to be found.

I decided to call Cece and tell her everything that has happened in the past few days.

I can't believe I haven't told her, we have been best friends since 7th grade when we made a promise to never leave each other and to never betray the others trust.

Memory flashback

'Ivona and Cece sat under the tree at lunchtime while both writing on seperate pieces of paper. "Done!" Cece said. "Same" Ivona replied. "I promise to never leave you. Ever ever ever" I said as I read of my piece of paper. "I promise to never betray your trust" Cece read out. We swapped papers and read out each-others. Ivona grabbed a red marker and coloured her and Cece's left thumb. They put each others fingerprint on the papers. "I promise" they both said'

I stick by that.

I called her and the calling sound only lasted for about 4 seconds.

I looked down at my phone and it said 'CheChe declined your call'

(I like to make everyone's contact name in my phone an obvious bad spelling of that persons name)

I frowned and called her again but it did the same thing.

Her location was turned on and it said she was at her house.

'I'm coming over' I texted her and grabbed my car keys.

I threw on a hoodie and walked out of my house and saw a small amount of paparazzi which isn't ideal but it's better than I thought.

They asked me questions but I ignored them and shoved past them.

I drove over and, ironically, listed to Billie Eilish.

I arrived and saw that the door was unlocked and let myself in.

"Cece! I have so much to tell you!" I yelled as I walked through the house.

I heard shuffling in the bedroom.

Cece bursted out of the door and quickly closed it with messed up hair and a look of embarrassment.

"Which guy is that?" I joked.

She laughed nervously.

Somethings off.

-~-

AUTHORS NOTE
To be continued...

Words: 531