Chapter 33: The note

-~-

Billie's POV:

I woke up and immediately started crying when all the memories rushed to my head.

i got up realised i still hadn't put my clothes back on.

i struggled to put my clothes on but managed.

i quickly went to Finneas and Claudia's room.

i knocked on the door and Finneas poked his head through.

"no. don't talk to me before you've talked to her" Finneas answered bluntly and mostly closed the door. i put my foot out and caught the door from closing.

"please let me explain" i said through tears.

"fine but you have two minutes and claudia is absolutely pissed so she won't talk to you" Finneas reasoned.

he let me in and Claudia glared at me.

"sit down" Finneas said as he pointed at the chair opposite the couch.

they both sat down on the couch.

"there isn't an easy way to say this but um-

"you cheated on her? yeah we know" Claudia interrupted me.

"he raped me" i finally said.

Claudia's face sorted immediately.

Finneas was speachless.

"he barged into the room the second Ivona left. i was completely helpless and i just- i can't loose her" i broke down crying.

Claudia suddenly hugged me tightly.

"you have to find her and explain" Finneas managed to get out.

"where is she" i questioned but it was a bit muffled due to Claudia still hugging me and the fact that i couldn't stop sobbing.

"last night she slept on the couch. This morning she was gone but she left a note. we were sat down to read the note but then you knocked" Finneas explained.

"let's read it" Claudia declared while getting up and grabbing a piece of paper.

i sat in the middle of claudia and fin.

she handed me the note and i read it.

'Goodmorning guys,

i'm getting off the cruise at the next stop. i can't deal with the heartbreak.

i just need to think. think about everything but nothing at the same time.

i'm really sorry for everything.

don't expect to hear from me for a while.

this is the first time that i was sad instead of angry. evwrytime i've been betrayed i just got angry. but i feel nothing but sadness.

thank you Claudia and Finny for being so good to me last night.

Thank you Fin for setting up my bed and making me some hot chocolate.

Thank you Claudia for holding back my hair and soothing my back when i was throwing up at midnight.

Thank you guys.

i'll see you sometime in the future.'

the note finished.

-~-

AUTHORS NOTE
im choosing between two endings right now and idk if im going to go with the original or the new idea but i love them both.

(unedited! if something is so misspelt that you have no idea what's going on, leave a comment <3)

words: 482