Chapter 11: Nicknames

-~-

Billie and I ate breakfast while scrolling through Instagram and TikTok and non stop laughing at videos that explain why Billie eilish is satanic.

After breakfast I looked at my phone and realised how many texts Darryl had sent me.

"Fuck" I whisper yelled.

"What happened" Billie asked, concerned.

"Darryl is so mad"

She stood up and grabbed her car keys.

"I really don't want you to go but I know you have to. I'll drive you home" she said as she slipped on shoes.

"I put all your stuff in the couch by the way" she said as she saw me looking around.

"Omg thank you" I thanked.

"All g babes"

I blushed again. She saw the pink appearing on my cheeks and smirked.

"I really have that much of an affect on you?" She asked surprised but amused.

"I mean I still haven't quite processed that my favourite singer is talking to me, but yes you do" I replied.

"That's good to know" she said, "I'll over use all the nicknames now that I'm aware"

I blushed even more and couldn't wipe the smile off my face.

Her smirk grew.

When I talked to her I almost forgot about Darryl.

We left the house and I slid into the passenger seat of her car.

"Man, I love your car" I said as I admired the modern design.

"Same I always smile when I see it" she said as she started up the car.

"Play 'Do I Wanna Know' by Artic Monkeys" Billie Said as she backed out of the driveway with one hand on the steering wheel.

"Omg great song choice" I complimented.

"I know right I'm just so great" she said as she sarcastically flung her hair of her shoulder.

Her smile was just so unexplainably perfect.

"I love your smile" I said.

"I'll smile even more now that I know you like it" she responded with a grin.

"That would be lovely" I said with a southern accent, referencing to earlier.

"Anything for you sweetheart" she responded with a southern accent.

I blushed and she smirked, once again.

She turned up the song even louder and we both sung.

I love this car ride but I know I'm not gonna like the destination.

-~-

AUTHORS NOTE
This is just a filler but I think it's so cute too. Sorry for not posting for a while I had friendship dramas 😭😭 also I didn't reread this so sorry ig.

Words: 412