Chapter 36: I promise

-~-

Ivona's POV:

"please forgive me. please please please" she sobbed into my shirt.

"forgive for what? you did nothing wrong billie. i promise on my love for you i'm not one bit mad. if anything i'm sorry for treating you like shit when you went through that" i choked out.

"please can we atleast stay friends, please" she asked.

"i'm not giving up on us. every second i spend with you i love you even more than the last" i say.

"so you promise your not mad?" she sat up and asked me.

"as i said, i promise on my love for you. and guess what? my love for you is the most important thing in my life" i smile through the tears.

"i'm still just so sorry. claudia and finneas told me everything" she apologises.

"you did nothing wrong. at all. i'm so pissed at Darryl though. words can't describe what i'll do if i see him again" i say.

"i love you ivona. i said that yesterday and i mean it with all my heart. i've never loved someone as much as i love you" she praised.

"i love you too. so fucking much." i said.

she looked at me with a smile and pecked my lips with hers.

"so, what should we order?" she asked with a cute grin through swollen eyes.

i laughed.

"whatever we want" i reply.

~

she finished up the only vegan meal they had.

"i'm sorry they didn't have many vegan options" i apologised.

"that's all good, it was very good" she smiled.

"is there a hotel in this town?" she asked.

"i think so, but it's really expensive so i don't know what we are going to do" i explained.

"i'm an a list celebrity Ivona, i'm pretty sure i have the money to stay in a hotel" she looked me in the eyes.

"ok, a list celebrity, the hotel is up the street" i laughed.

she grinned.

"fuck your smile billie. i cant handle it. your just so perfect" i praised.

"thank you baby, also let's go to the hotel now, i'm finished eating" she stated.

"righto"

-~-

AUTHORS NOTE
HEY GUYS TYSM FOR THE LOVE, I GOT MY FIRST COMMENT A FEW DAYS AGO. ALSO I MIGHT DO THE BAD ENDING BUT IT DEPENDS.

words - 385