Chapter 10: Goodmorning

-~-

Ivona's POV:

I woke up with a massive headache.

I struggled to keep my eyes open but I noticed from the blurred sight that I didn't recognise this room.

I hardly remember anything.

I looked to my right and saw my phone and checked my notifications to see if anything gave me a hint about where I was.

The most recent message notification read;

'"Billie <3: walk outside the room and walk to the left" 30 mins ago'

So I stumbled out of the bed.

I noticed a mirror in this unknown room and fixed my hair, I still wanna look ok-ish.

I followed her texts instruction and found Billie in the kitchen making waffles.

"Goodmornin mamas" She said with a terrible southern accent as she saw me.

"Mornin mate" I responded with an even worse accent.

We both chuckled.

"There is aspirin on the counter" she says.

I took the aspirin and immediately felt just a little bit better.

"Soooo, what happened last night? We didn't like do anything that stupid right?" I asked obviously implying sex.

My body gets loose and I lose control when I'm drunk i don't know that happened. I just need to ask THE question.

"No no no" she lightly laughed, "but I did turn down a bar tender for you babes and I'm pretty sure he thought me and you were dating".

Her laugh was soft and gentle yet dominant and empowering.

"The fact that someone would even think that i could be dating you is honestly one of the best compliments ever man" I said, "your way out of my league girl".

"Pardon? Don't lie cutie" she replied.

I visibly was blushing from the nickname.

"You're silent now" she said as she glanced at my face, "and your blushing" she smirked.

I hid my face and she came close to me.

"Don't hide your face pretty" she said as she grabbed my chin and gently pulled my face closer to hers.

"Good girl"

I started laughing in shock.

Fuck that was so hot.

She did the cute light laugh while smirking.

"Praise kink?" She asked while bursting into laughter.

I slapped my hand over my mouth.

We couldn't stop laughing.

-~-

AUTHORS NOTE
This is pretty much just fluff but yeah. Also I hate this but whatevs.

Words: 363