Chapter 26: Drunk words are sober thoughts (part1)

-~-

Billie's POV:

I found her at the bar.

I saw her shoot down two shots.

"Ivona?" I said as I invited myself so sit next to her.

"Yes Billie Eilish?" Her words were slightly slurred.

"How many of those shots have you had?" I asked with concern.

"Only like -1" she smiled.

"Actually she's had 5 now" the bartender interrupted.

I smiled at him with thanks.

"Well that's exactly what I said" she responded with an intoxicated smile.

"Your going back to the room" I say.

"No. I live here now" she says.

"Hey put these shots on a tab for Darryl and Cece" I told the bartender.

"We're going whether you like it or not" I look at Ivona and say.

"Fine" she finally agrees.

I wrapped my hand around her waist tightly as I pulled her through the crowd.

"You know Darryl and Cece aren't around you don't have to make them jealous anymore silly" she said.

"I know but I like seeing you get flustered from my touch" I responded as I whispered in her ear.

She's drunk and won't remember a thing might as well do something I always yearn to do, flirt with her.

She got all red.

"That was fucking hot and so are you" she flirted back.

Drunk Ivona is really fun because she flirts back. Really well too.

"Thank you baby" I respond with a smile.

She blushed at the name.

~

We arrived at our room and I unlocked the door.

She stumbled inside and began to strip in the middle of the room before I even got the door fully closed.

I closed the door quickly.

"Someone could've have seen you" I said as I tried to not look at her body.

She was only in her bra and panties.

"I was hoping that 'someone' was you" she said as she stumbled to her suitcase.

I pretended she didn't just say something so flirtatious and quickly grabbed one of my oversized t-shirts.

"Here put this on" I told her.

"Wait one second" she said.

She took off her bra.

I cleared my throat. The sexual tension was so fucking thick.

Her boobs bounced out and I squeezed my thighs together.

"Ok I'm ready now" she said.

She put her hands above her head and I put the shirt on her.

"Ok I'm going to turn of the lights and get everything ready. You just lie down beautiful" I explained.

One I came back she was all snuggled in the blankets.

I came and got under the covers with her.

After a few minutes of comfortable silence she said "Hey Billie? How did you get so fucking beautiful like for fucks sake. Your so perfect I just want to kiss you all the time"

My jaw dropped.

"Ivona baby your drunk you don't know what your saying. If you say the same thing tomorrow, then I'll believe you" I said as I turned to face her.

"Drunk words are sober thoughts" she responded holding the eye contact.

"I wish" I replied.

She smiled.

"It's honestly a struggle to not kiss you" she said.

"You won't have to be struggling for much longer. Sometime tomorrow I'll finally man up and do it" I said quirlet as I noticed she was off in her own world.

"Wait what" she asked with a laugh.

"Don't worry about it baby go to bed" I said.

"Ok"

She moved and was laying on top of me with her legs spread around me and her arms wrapped around me.

My eyes shot open.

"It's the only way I feeling comfortable sleeping" she responded into my chest.

I wrapped my arms around her waist and we both slowly dozed off.

-~-

AUTHORS NOTE
So yeah be excited for the next few chapters bitches.

Words - 636