Chapter 12: Toxic

-~-

Ivona's POV:

We arrived at my house and immediately knew I was gonna get yelled at.

"Want me to walk you in?" Billie asked me.

"Nah it's ok, I don't want him to think we had sex or something" I answered lightly with a soft chuckle as I opened the door.

"Ok, call for anything Ivona" she said.

I smiled and went to shut the door but Billie's hand stopped the door and said "anything."

Her eyes stared deep into mine. They seemed to be a darker shade of blue but it was weirdly comforting.

"I will, believe me" I said as I gently shut the door.

She gave me on last smile before leaving.

I already miss her.

I walked up to the door and dreaded everything.

I opened the door and found Darryl watching sports on the tv.

"Where the fuck have you been!?" He yelled as he stood up to face me.

"I'm really sorry, I went out with Billie and I got too drunk to drive and she didn't know my address so she let me sleep at her house" I explained.

"Don't fucking lie to me, I know you too did something. at least kissed or something" He accused.

"No we didn't. I promise on everything we didn't. And you know what Darryl, you have no place to speak about cheating" I said surprised that I fought back.

A year ago he cheated on me, it was just a make out session but I feel like it would've been more if I didn't catch them in the act. We worked it out and I took him back.

He did it with a girl that I still have not identified. On that day I was so busy being mad at him that I didn't even get a glimpse of the girls face.

He looked taken back by my words.

"Don't speak to me like that in our home, I was drunk and not in control of my body. It's different with men" he argued.

Sexist mother fucker.

"I can't deal with you right now, I can't believe that you get a free pass because you were born with a dick and balls instead of a vagina and tits. Do you realise how fucking insane that shit sounds?" I responded.

"Vaginas and tits give life to beautiful babies. Women are a gift and you need to act like it, or else we are done and I won't take you back this time" I said as I walked away.

I peeked my head around the corner and said "Also your sleeping on the couch tonight. Don't argue because I'm the one that pays the bills. You just sit around and call in sick at work" I finished.

He was held there with his jaw dropped.

-~-

AUTHORS NOTE
Sorry this wasn't a cute one y'all but whatevs.
Also I've got some good shit planned for later like you guys have no idea omg.

Words: 496