Chapter 31: No fucking way

(TRIGGER WARNING: R@PE)

also i took a break for mental health but i'm back and better than ever hotties 😉

ALSO LOOK AT THAT PHOTO OMG

-~-

Billie's POV:

i woke up and the memories from last night came pouring in.

no fucking way.

i convinced myself it was a dream until i felt her naked body against mine.

i felt her shuffle around in my arms and moved to make it more comfortable for her.

i smiled to myself and fell back into a deep but comfortable sleep.

~

it's now 6:30pm at night.

me and ivona just did the most romantic things all day.

we watched 'The Office' while cuddling and eating snacks, had a fashion show with some clothes from the store on the cruise, had sex again, and now we are slow dancing to the song 'Somewhere Only We Know'.

we collapsed on the couch after the song finished.

she looked me in the eyes with nothing but lust.

i stared deeply into hers and blurted out "i love you".

my face flushed with red realising what i just said.

she smiled and said "i love you too".

~

we decided to watch 'Crazy, Stupid Love' and she left the apartment to get some snacks while i logged into paypal to pay for the movie.

i heard a knock on the door after a while.

"are you back already baby?" i asked.

no answer.

"hello?" i asked as i got up to the door.

i opened it and two strong hands grabbed my arms.

i tried to see who it was but most of the lights were turned off because we were about to watch a movie.

they pushed me onto the wall and started kissing down my neck.

at first i thought Ivona was trying something new but then i felt a beard and immediately knew it was a man.

i screamed for help but he kicked the door closed and put a hand over my mouth.

"shut up and take it" a voice said.

no way.

no fucking way.

please god no.

tears started streaming down my cheeks and i felt helpless.

i know who's voice that is.

-~-

AUTHOR NOTE
i'm really sorry for the break i just needed some time and sorry for the cliff hanger but i feel like it's obvious who it is.

ALSO WORDS CANT EVEN DESCRIBE HOW JEALOUS I AM OF THE FANS AT THE LA CONCERT.

words: 408