Chapter 17: 1:07 am

-~-

Ivona's POV:

I walked into my old house with Darryl and found Billie kissing Darryl and hanging out with Cece.

I screamed in terror.

I rose out of bed, still in shock from the dream I had just experienced.

I was heavily breathing and my bed felt hot and sweaty.

I checked the time and it was 1:07 am.

I had already chugged my water bottle earlier but I desperately needed water.

I stepped onto the cold wood floor and slowly but carefully opened the door.

I crept down the hallway.

Everything was dark and I already felt my anxiety level raise by an abnormal amount.

I could hardly see anything and all of a sudden I heard a clink of a glass in the kitchen.

There was a figure in the kitchen.

I felt the sweat that was already there increase.

It turned around and looked at me.

I froze in my tracks.

I thought it was the end.

"Hey babes" the figure said.

"Billie you scared me I thought you were a ghost or sum shit" I said relieved as I walked over to her.

"Why are you up?" Billie asked as she sipped on her glass of water.

"I had a terrible dream and I woke up with a weird taste in my mouth, so yeah. What about you? Why are you up?" I questioned.

"Same thing except I didn't have a bad dream I kinda just woke up. I then just stood here, while scrolling through TikTok obvi" she laughed.

I laughed along with her.

Man her laugh is just so mesmerising.

"Wait what was your dream about? If your comfortable telling me of course" she asked as she lifted herself to sit on the counter.

"That I went back to me and Darryl's old house. When I walked into the house you and Darryl were making out and then you and Cece were best friends. It was just complete shit" I explained as I looked up at her.

"I would never do that. Never. I promise" she promised as she held out her pinky and came closer to my face.

I intertwined my pink with hers and we locked the promise in by kissing each other's hands.

She smirked.

"What?" I giggled at her expression.

"Don't worry about it beautiful"

"You know the nicknames are my weakness that's unfair" I replied.

"It's amusing don't stress your pretty head about it" she smiled cutely.

She looked me up and down and smiled brighter.

"Did you just check me out? While I'm in pajamas?" I grinned.

I looked down at my outfit and realised my shirt had slid down and pretty much my whole bra was showing.

"Oh my fucking God" I cursed myself out as I pulled up my shirt.

"You're all good love I just couldn't help but look" she said.

I blushed for the 85843649th time.

We talked for a while more but I was eventually rubbing eyes and fighting to stay awake.

"I would love to talk about anything and everything for like ever, but I'm literally gonna pass out cutie" I said as I imagined my comfy bed and crawled of the counter.

She blushed which didn't happen as often.

"Same babes" she said as she jumped off the counter which made a loud thump occur.

We looked at each other and nervously laughed.

"Hey who is out there?" Finneas whisper yelled from the hallway.

We bolted to our rooms and giggled.

"Whatever I don't even care" Fin said as he went back into his room.

~

A few minutes later I got a text from Billie that read 'i didn't get to say goodnight sooo, Goodnight lovely <3'

'Goodnight cutie <33' I responded.

I fell asleep almost minutes later.

-~-

AUTHORS NOTE
This chapter was long asf but it's cute so whatevs. It makes me feel weird that the age gap between me and Billie is less years than the age gap between Jesse and Billie but yk if she's happy, I'm happy.

Words: 673