Chapter 15: You're staying with me

-~-

Ivona's POV:

On the drive home I couldn't think about anything. My mind was blank.

I stopped crying a while ago I just had a blank tired look now.

I found myself calling Billie when I got home.

"Hey cutie are you ok?"

"No" I broke down crying again.

"Im coming over right now don't worry" she said and then hung up.

I gathered all my belongings in an unorganised manner. Stuffing everything into bags that definitely were about to burst.

After a while of screaming into my pillow I heard Billie knocking the door.

I dragged myself to the door and flopped into her arms.

She stroked my hair and rubbed my back as she guided me to the couch to sit down.

"What happened beautiful?" She asked lightly.

~

I'm pretty sure I spent nearly an hour explaining everything.

She listened the whole time.

"And now I have no where to live but I need to get out of this house before he comes home because I can't stand even glancing at him" I finished explaining.

"I'm sure you can stay with me while you get back into your feet" she reassured.

"No don't do that for me, we barely know each other" I denied.

"Your staying with me. That's a statement not a question"

"Are you sure your parents would be fine with it?" I asked.

"Definitely. Now let's get you packed up"

I smiled for the first time in 24 hours.

Me and Billie finished my awful packing job and got everything into her car.

It was very emotional saying goodbye to the house. The memories here will never be replaceable, whether good or bad.

She played 'Romantic Homicide' as she drove away and turned it up to fill the soft silence.

"How do you like me that much, I ain't that special" I said out of the blue.

"You are to me" she paused, "my love" she smirked.

I blushed and laughed.

"Thank you so much. For fucking everything. I would've taken Darryl and Cece back if the thought of you wasn't lingering in my mind" I turned to billie seriously and thanked.

"Anything for you. I don't really got much other people right now too. Life fucking sucks but at least I have you" she responded.

"Life is shit. You make it less shit" I replied with a smile while a tear dropped down my face.

She wiped my tear away with her spare hand while the other guided the steering wheel.

"Don't cry, your mascara is too nice for that" she giggled.

I laughed as I turned up the volume of the song.

-~-

AUTHORS NOTE
Yes I posted three parts in one night. I'm a new women. Anyway I just love how even when Ivona is going through the toughest shit, I still make it about Billie.

Words: 474