CHAPTER 41

SOMEONE'S POV.

Nanggagalaiting tumayo si Mr. Faragon as he clinched his fist. Dahil sa balitang dumating sa kaniya, hindi niya aakalaing sa ganitong sitwasyon lang magtatapos ang kaniyang plano.

His dream company, money and to become the most powerful Mafia lord in the whole universe is not going to happen anymore.

"What did you just say? She's leaving in the mansion?" pasigaw niyang saad sa dalagang nakapandekwatrong nakaupo lang sa sofa habang may hawak na wine.

"You heard me, right? Don't act like an old man deaf." maarteng saad nito dahilan para magpantig ang tenga ng lalaki.

"Bitch! How dare you to insult me, woman!"

"Just sit down, Mr. Faragon. I am the only one that you have now, because the two of your daughters are already gone. So, be kind if you want me to help you,"

Ang kaninang pagpanggalaiti ni Faragon ay napalitan ng kakaibang reaksyon. He want to teach her a lesson, but he can't do that until he can't reach his dream.

TYLER'S POV.

"She's there," saad ko kay Boss na nanatiling wala sa mood.

Magmula nong umalis si Zephanie ay wala na itong ibang ginawa kundi halughugin ang buong mundo mahanap lang ang kaniyang asawa't anak. But we failed to do that, until now that we found out something.

"She's at the Faragon's house," I continued.

Wala pa rin itong pinapakitang ekspression.

Malimit itong tumayo at pailing-iling na tumingin sa baba habang may hawak na baso ng wine.

"I thought she was different, but as expected, she still sided with her father."

He clinched his fist.

Lahat kami ay hindi inakalang magawa iyon ni Zephanie. All this time, she planned to side her dad.

ZANDER'S POV.

8 months passed! And there she is, sa walong buwan kong paghahanap ay nagpakita na. But, FOR THE FVCKING SH-T! Nasa puder siya ng kaniyang ama.

I smirked. "The final game is now started." I said as I stood up.

No one could escape from me, even my wife.

Let's see who's the real boss, Wifey.

"Ziejan, maghanap ka ng full information niya. Where she live, where's her mom . . . And where my daughter is." I said.

For the 8 months passed, I never talk about my daughter. But this time, I have this kind of feeling that I felt excited.

"Noted, Boss!"

Once you've got mine, you're be mine forever.

"News alert! Mr. Faragon has released a very shocked report! He has a daughter named Zephanie Mariano Faragon! Alam ng lahat ng tao na nag-iisa lang ang anak ni Mr. Faragon ngunit ibinalandra na nito ngayon sa buong Mundo..." The faced of my wife was flashed in the screen.

She's wearing a half smirked smile. Curly hair, and a sexy dress. May hawak itong Gucci bag and she's hot while her eyes are focused on camera. Looks like she's staring at me. . . Deeply.

"FVCK!" I cursed!

How? How did she do that?

Paano niya nagawang maging hot ng ganyan. And, ugh! I feel hot!

Ever since, I didn't feel this. I'm not the type of person na madaling maakit, but looking at my wife now, s-shes hot as fvck!

"Boss?"

"What happened?"

"Oww!"

"Hotty, girl!"

Sabay-sabay na pumasok ang mga mafia's. At first they're asking me, but when they see what I'm watching, they're mouth formed 'O'.

"Wow! She looks like a superstar, huh!" komento ni Tyler.

I suddenly off the TV. "Who give you the permission to watch my wife?" I stood up.

"Red, give me the full information of that news caster. They should know what they're doing. Block all the social media's that my wife's face was there." I said and left them with no response.

"BOSS, here's what I found. The hospitals record where your wife give birth of your daughter." Ani Ziejan.

I felt a little fang in my chest as I read the records. I cliched my fist. I want to witness how she give birth, but I didn't do it.

I wonder how she carry all of that, without me.

"I want her full information, Ziejan. I want to visit my daughter. I want to carry her,"

"Yes, Boss."

I touched the bridge of my nose out of frustration. If she tells me when she know that her father is the Mafia lord, we can handle the things. But she left me with no words.

That fvcking Mafia lord will pay everything. He'll pay the pain he gives in me. In my wife, and to my daughter.

NAKAPAMULSANG nakatingin ako sa building ng mga Faragon habang nakasandal sa kotse. Hindi ko mapigilang mapangisi.

Mula sa loob, lumabas roon ang isang babaeng naka business suit. Ibang-iba sa Zephanie na nakasama ko. She has this fierced side. Wala ni isang sumubok na makipag-usap sa kaniya, maliban sa babaeng nakasunod rito.

"You'll know everything, Zane. Just do it perfectly," I heard her.

Her voiced. One thing I knew, I missed her.

She didn't notice that I'm watching her. I want to approach her, but I can't do that.

Sumakay ito sa kaniyang kotse at walang pasabing umalis. She's changed.

Nanatili akong nakasunod sa kaniyang sasakyan. Some memories was flashed in my head, but, I just ignored it. Gusto kong siya mismo ang lumapit sa'kin at sabihin ang lahat ng nangyari.

It's started to rain. Unti-unti naman siyang lumabas sa kaniyang sasakyan, ipinatong niya sa kaniyang ulo ang kaniyang Gucci bag bago tumakbo papalayo.

I took the umbrella in the back seat of my car.

"Here's umbrella for you,"

I stopped. It's Shion, she's giving an umbrella of my wife.

Alam ni Shion ang lahat, but he kept it to me.

Zephanie trust my brother over me. What the fvcking fvck!

And this Shion guy, know where my daughter is. I wonder if he's there when my wife given birth of my daughter.

"Everyone choose him, over this crazy mafia boss!"