Chapter 5- Chapter of screams...

Hey guys!! This is (yet again) another longer chapter! Just over 2000 words! ⚠️TW! Violence, physical abuse, mentions of blood⚠️ I'm sorry if this makes anyone uncomfortable!

Please vote and comment Ideas for Chapter 6!

Love you all❤️❤️❤️

Raven Pov:

I'm in love. That's the only way I can word it! I love Peter. We have been together for around 2 months, now. I also love the Lost Boys, and Felix. The last two, I obviously love platonically!

I just, I see Peter, doing literally anything and I'm just like, 'Oh my God, this boy is actually my boyfriend! The only thing, is he can be really horrible sometimes. And it started to rub off. On me. I'm vague with the boys with details. I snap at them in a bitchy way just all round act like him most of the time. But I'm not complaining. It's way better than being a fucking pushover!

But I'm nice sometimes. And I like that. Sometimes I'm nice. Other times, I'd literally kill someone. That someone being Jack. God, I hate him! I'm still getting over the shit way he was with me the first night I was here. He hates me just as much. We got in a fight the other day. He won. Only just, though. And don't even get me started on the verbal fights. I normally win them. I have a bitchy attitude. Which Peter admires greatly.

Last night, our verbal fight was the worst one we have had. It went on for 30 minutes and I won. By a vast amount. I ended it by giving him a hard shove and storming away. He has the strength for fist fights. Not verbal ones. He doesn't know how to put his words. Whereas me? I've had so many. With my parents, family, and people at school. Do not even get me started with the teachers.

~~~~~~~~~~Flashback~~~~~~~~~~

"YOU KNOW WHAT?" I yelled.

"WHAT?" Jack yelled back.

"I'D SLAP YOU, BUT IT'D BE ANIMAL ABUSE. SHRINK YOUR EGO TO THE SIZE OF YOUR TINY DICK, THEN COME TALK TO ME! TWAT!"

I shoved him so hard he fell backwards and almost toppled over. After that, I stormed off to where Peter was standing, watching.

"Hey baby." He said quietly.

"Enjoying the entertainment, are we?" I asked him.

"Huh? Oh, yeah. It's pretty inter-"

I cut him off. Jack was stomping over to us.

"Can I help you, dickhead?"

"Stop running your mouth and come with me. Now." Then he suddenly grabbed my wrist and dragged me away.

"Jack, get off her. NOW!" Peter said, sounding mad.

"No, it's fine, Peter I'll go with him. I wanna see what he wants that needs to be oh so private!" I replied, looking at Jack with a large amount of malice.

~~~Time skip to 5 minutes later~~~

"You bitch." Hissed Jack as soon as we were out of earshot of camp, on the beach.

"I'm sorry, what? I'm a bitch? Have you seen yourself?"

"YOU HAVE PUSHED THE LINE TOO FUCKING FAR, RAVEN!"

"I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING! ALL I DID WAS PUSH YOU TO LEAVE ME ALONE!" I yelled back at him.

"YEAH, YOU DID ACTUALLY! YOU SHOVED ME, YOU ARGUE WITH ME ALL THE FUCKING TIME AND YOU ARE SUCH A FUCKING BITCH ABOUT EVERYTHING!"

"OH, I'M THE BITCH? LOOK, I DON'T LIKE ARGUING WITH YOU, OK? YOU JUST INFURIATE ME SO MUCH! I CANNOT STAND YOU! THE OTHER DAY, I WAS FIRING A CROSSBOW AT A TREE, GOT IT ON TARGET AND YOU TOOK THE PISS! WHAT WAS THAT ABOUT?"