Chapter 11: A secret not so secret

Hey guys!!! Idk what to put as the prologue on this one?!?! Raven And Peter have an argument in this one. Hence the title. I hope u like it and it doesn't have any mentions of physical harm. Just a lot of verbal harm. Thank you all so much for reading so far!! Idk how many more chapters, maybe 20 or something???

I love u all!! ❤️❤️

Peter Pov:

I swear to the actual God, this girl can be so sullen and obnoxious sometimes. My bad side rubbed off on her. I knew it would happen sooner or later. It happened a while ago.

But I've recently learned, she's got a short temper. And it was so recent, it was just today. I got back from seeing Jack and going to find him after Raven did what she did. I'm pissed with him. Very pissed because he said he'd stay out of her way. He didn't. But I'm even more pissed off with Raven. Jack, though he is a pain, is one of my oldest Lost Boys. One of my first.

When I got back to camp, walking next to Felix, and Jack was on Felix's other side. I told Felix to keep an eye on Jack, and listen to what he said if he said anything, then, I took a deep breath, got myself prepared, and strolled over to mine and Raven's tent.

I walked in to hear her on her bed, muttering to herself, angrily.

"Raven?" No reply. "Raven. I know you are there. Answer me!"

"What?" She replied in a sullen tone.

I stormed through to her. "Don't 'what' me in that tone! You know fine well we were gonna talk about that." I snapped back, gesturing towards the tent flap to where Jack was, outside.

"Don't snap at me, Peter Pan. And I don't want to talk about it." She huffed, staring at me dead in the eyes.

"Well, you are going to have to live with the fact, you will talk about it, and you will not almost kill one of my first Lost Boys again." I paused for a breath. "Yes, I'm mad at him, too. And I'm gonna talk to him about it. But I'm more mad at you!" I told her, trying to stay as calm as possible.

"Mad? At me? Why so, Pan?" She tutted, with fake sadness in her voice.

"Don't be stupid, Raven. I'm getting mad. Take this seriously." I was beginning to vibrate gently with anger as she sat, chuckling on her bed.

But she stopped when she saw how serious I was. "If you'd just kill him, this would all be over with!" She hissed at me.

"No. You don't get it. I don't like Jack. He can be a massive jerk. But I show him respect. So he shows me it back."

"He only shows you respect because you can kill him and anybody within 30 seconds of having their heart." She replied, walking towards me, slowly, her voice rising.

"Don't push it. I really would not recommend that, Raven." I told her, my voice also rising.

"So, we are resorting to yelling, are we?" She spat, maliciously.

"Yep. If it is the only way I'm gonna win this fight." I looked at her through the top of my eyes. "You may win verbal fights against Jack. But not me."

"LOOK, I'M NOT THE ONE BEING OVERPROTECTIVE OF A BOY NEITHER OF US LIKE VERY MUCH!" She yelled in my face.

"I LIKE HIM MORE THAN HE LIKES YOU! YOU ARE BEING A SELFISH BRAT!" I yelled back. She didn't look surprised or upset to hear that. Just a little mad.

Raven Pov:

Peter and I are yelling at each other. And he's just called me a 'selfish brat' to put it in his own words. He has some serious issues. I know I could've killed Jack but it would have been worth it. I just don't get why Peter's mad at me.