Chapter 17: The Act of Never Forgetting.

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/1tRhdRH2QcW80hWBzXGXfg?si=VddNEj_zTWulwId2tybLtQ&utm_source=native-share-menu

(That's the playlist I listened to when making this chapter. I know it doesn't go with the theme of the chapter but it's one of my favourite playlists)! Love you all❤️❤️❤️❤️ ⚠️Mentions of $elf h@rm⚠️

Peter Pov:

I know that I said to Felix that I'd get Raven out of my head. But nothing I do works. She has a permanent place in my head. All the fucking time. I miss her. And I don't hate to admit it. I think I still love her. Even though she left. And went back to Leeds. She'd told me many times where she was from, and I'd never forgotten. I never will.

I don't hide inside and make it obvious that I miss Raven, I just act natural and like nothing is wrong. When, in reality, I was in so much internal pain, I missed her so much. I was aching to see her again, and not just seeing her in my mind.

Even if I never see her again, I sure as hell won't forget her. I don't know if she'll forget me, though. I hope not! It's been almost a week. I know it doesn't sound a long time, but it feels like a lifetime! Felix agrees too.

We didn't tell the younger boys why she left. We didn't even tell them that ahe left but they all knew. When I came back without her, they knew. They all knew. Rhydian walked up to me earlier.

"Peter?" He asked quietly.

"What's up Rhydian?" I asked. Rhydian used to be Raven's favourite and it's hard to see him, I won't lie.

"Why, um, why did Raven leave Neverland?"

I froze. I knew that this question would pop up sooner or later. "She, umm, she left, because," I tookna deep breath, "because she had a fight. With, me."

"Oh." He looked sad. I don't blame him. " Do you think she'll ever come back?"

"No." I answered shortly, turning my back to him, "no I highly, highly doubt that she'll come back."

Rhydian didn't reply, just walked away to the others. I walked towards the exit of camp.

"PAN WHERE ARE YOU GOING?" Yelled Riley.

"None of your business." I called back.

"Ok. Well, what do you want us to do?" He called back, walking forward a bit.

"I don't care. Just don't trash camp." And with that, I strode out.

I began to make my way to Dark Hollow, where the shadow's of Neverland inhabit. I don't go here hardly ever. Raven used to come here more than me. She lived for the spooky shit. I entered and immediately got the chills.

"SHADOW!" I called. And my shadow came to me.

"Yes, master." It replied in a deep voice.

"I want you to do something for me." I paused, "Please."

"Anything. What is it thst you need?" It replied, flying down to float a few inches above me.

"I would like you to go to Raven, check to see if she's ok. Do not let her see you, though. Check on her from the shadows, only for a tiny bit of time, and come back here and tell me. Something is telling me that she's not ok."

"But, master, I thought you disregarded the girl's thoughts and feelings after she left?" Asked the shadow.

"That is what I put on. Not everything that I say is always completely true. Now, please. I need to know if she is ok!"

"As you wish." He bowed down in the air, and flew away into the distance.

  ~~~~~~~~~~TIME SKIP~~~~~~~~~~