Chapter 13

Ellie awoke to the sound of commotion.Yelling and screaming. "Amelie?!" she called. "Alex?! NOAH?!"

Her heart raced, her hands shaking. She had awoken with her head on the cold floor, Noah gone. It shook her up inside, not having the safety of him right there. She had only had it-the feeling of him beside her-for a few moments, but she already missed it.

Weird.

"Over here." Alex called.

Ellie ran over to the spot her friends were staring at.

"What's wrong?" Ellie asked. To her, nothing was wrong with the sight of the empty bag of chips.

 "This place is a dump," Amelie said.

"So?" Ellie was baffled.

"This place is for trash. But this bag is full." Amelie picked up the bag of potato chips.

"I haven't had chips in a while," Noah commented.

"Chips?" Alex asked.

She must have been sent here before chips were created, Ellie thought, That means she's been here a long time...

"Hey Alex," The thought made Ellie curious. "When were you sent here?"

"Uh...Look over there! Something else fell from the sky!"

The group walked over to the new mysterious object.

"It looks like a small TV." Amelie said.

"It's a cell phone." Ellie stated.

The cell phone had a dark screen with a metallic blue case. "Hmm...I wonder if..." Ellie clicked the power button on the phone.

It turned on.