Chapter 18: It is now

"Yeah, but you probably missed something, that's it." Dean says.

"Dude, I ran LexisNexis, local police reports, newspapers. I couldn't find a single red flag. Are you sure you got the coordinates right?" Sam asks.

"Yeah, I double checked. Its Fitchburg, Wisconsin." Dean answers. "Dad wouldn't have sent us coordinates if it wasn't important, Sammy."

"Well, I'm telling you, I looked. All I could find was a big steaming pile of nothing. If dads sending us hunting for something I don't know what."

"Maybe you're just bad at your job." Alexis states absentmindedly as she tries to finish her drawing.

"Maybe he'll meet us there." Dean reasons.

"Yeah, cause he's been so easy to find at this point."

"You're a real smartass, you know that?" Dean glances at his brother. "Don't worry, I'm sure there's something in Fitchburg worth killing."

"Yeah? What makes you so sure?"

"Well, cause I'm the oldest which means I'm always right."

"No, it doesn't."

"Yeah, it totally does."

"Morons." Alexis mutters, smiling slightly.

~~~

"Well..." Dean says, handing Sam and Alexis a cup of coffee. "Waitress thinks the local Freemasons are up to something sneaky, but other than that, nobody's heard about anything weird going on." Dean leans against the car beside Alexis. "And before you ask, Lexi, yes. I did get your coffee right. Two sugars and the smallest amount of milk ever."

Alexis smiles at him. "You know me so well."

"Dean, you got the time?" Sam asks.

Dean glances at his watch. "Ten after 4. Why?"

"What's wrong with this picture?" Sam gestures to the park across the street.

Dean and Alexis look over to the playground to see it almost empty. "Schools out, right?" Alexis asks.

"Yeah." Sam says. "So where is everybody? This place should be crawling with kids right now."

~~~

Dean and Alexis walk over to the playground, and to a woman sitting on a bench.

"Sure is quiet out here." Dean states.

"Yeah, its a shame." The woman replies, glancing up at them.

"Why's that?" Alexis asks, taking a sip of coffee.

"You know, kids getting sick. Its a terrible thing."

"How many?" Dean questions.

"Just five or six, but serious." She answers. "Hospital serious. A lot a parents are getting pretty anxious. They think its catching."

"Hmm." Dean hums.

"That's terrible." Alexis mutters.

~~~

"Dude, dude, I am not using this ID." Sam whispers to Dean as the three of them walk into the hospital. Alexis runs her hand over her skirt, smoothing it out.

"Why not?" Dean asks.

"Because it says 'bikini inspector' on it."

Alexis chuckles a little.

"Don't worry, she won't even look that close. Hell, she won't even ask to see it. Its all about confidence, Sammy." Dean pushes Sam to face the woman at the front desk before continuing down the hall.