"Get up..!"

ྀ࿐ˊˎ- CHAPTER 1

"GET UP!!" I heard someone yelling next to my ear as I yelped awake, I looked to my side to see my mom. Of course.
My mom always thought of me as a kid that's not her own, instead of treating me like a family member thats supposed to love me.
Atleast that's what they told me 5 years ago at the orphanage . . .

"Are you gonna keep daydreaming, or are you gonna go to work?! Do you want me throwing these pictured-books that have no meaning?!" She yelled as she pointed at my Manga Collection, I stared blankly at her and scoffed. "Mom, my work starts at 11:00, it's 10:30." She looked at me with aggression as she made her hand fly towards your face, your mom slapped you.
It hasn't been 24 hours since the last time she'd done that, she always has some sort of issue with me. I hate that. I hate her.

You got up and shoved your mom aside as you entered the shared bathroom of your 4-Bedroom Home. Your mom looked unpleased with your behaviour as you stared at her blankly with a scary expression before slowly closing the bathroom door. (like rohans face in that one episode ☠️)

You got ready and wore your part-time uniform so that you can earn lots of money for your college tuiton in the future, and for your own needs as your parents never spent anything on you, except on things they hated about you. They would always make fun of your looks, and buy you stuff to cover those things up, you hated it.

As your thoughts kept looping in your mind, you finally finished getting ready and made your way to your bedroom, and packed snacks, and your phone, which your biological parents gave you before disappearing.

You took a moment to just think for a while because you were exhausted on how you were being treated. Why did they want to take me in, if they wouldnt love me just like what the orphanage told me? Sigh.

You saw a figure leaning on your door frame, it was your older brother that was successful, the sibling who made you feel like you were really at home. You saw his smile as you he made his way towards you, before fluffing your hair. "Don't listen to anything mom tells you, I heard the yelling and everything, I am successful in the first place because I ignored her words and was responsible. So you should do the same." He looked at you with a worried expression as you blankly smiled at him. "I know.. I know. Thanks, Straizo."

୨⎯"to be continued"⎯୧