"Worst Betrayal"

ྀ࿐ˊˎ- CHAPTER 6

Previously on 'From another dimension...'

Your brother had a strong glare of anguish and anger, he slowly made his way towards you before Jotaro stood infront of you, protecting you from your own brother. What did this mean?? Jotaro looked surprised and angry too. They had a similar expression in mind, What was this about?

•◦◦•

"A stand user" Jotaro exclaimed with more anger in his tone. It scared me but I knew what he had to do, but my brother Straizo, a stand user.. moreover, an ENEMY STAND USER? I started peeking from behind Jotaro before seeing a purple figure next to him, that must be Star Platinum. But how the fuck am I seeing it?! Am I a stand user too?? I couldve beat up my mom using it but I didnt.. what a shame. Seconds after my thoughts were destroyed by a loud "ORA" sound, Straizo fell to the ground looking angry. "Your not going to escape, Jotaro.." Straizo got up and striked at me as I fell to the grass while blood gushed out of my chest. Jotaro held his guard up as he beat the shit out of Straizo, he did a 2-minute barrage using his stand. My brother looked exhausted, as if he was on the verge of death. I was worried about him.. I ran towards my brother as I held his arm, Jotaro looked surprised but wanted to get me away from my brother whom I thought really cared about me. It devastated me how two-faced he was towards me.

•◦◦•

-- A/N POV --
As your thoughts flooded up your mind with things that your brother has positively and negatively done to you your vision went blurry. You forgot about your scar and you started feeling exhaustion going into your soul, you couldnt control anything. However, it felt peaceful.
No one could ever bring such peace towards you like how you felt in that moment, it felt like your final minute of living, everything went black. Jotaro caught you in his arms before you faceplanted into the ground, he sat down and held you in his lap as he took of your shirt and cleaned your would with a small anount of blush on his face, he didn't want to lose you like how he lost some of his friends during a bizzare adventure to kill a vampire. He held you in his arms and waited for you to wake up patiently with a slight worried look on his face, he didnt like seeing you like this. You being betrayed made him feel a strong connection of guilt for you, it hurt him to see you like this. Especially on the first day of the trip.

୨⎯"to be continued"⎯୧
[sorry for not updating sooner i didnt know people actually read this-]