"Cramped space.."

ྀ࿐ˊˎ- CHAPTER 15
Previously on 'From another dimension...'

Jotaro spoke as he signaled you both towards the bus stop. You hummed in response and followed him as Polnareff did the same while checking you out. Jeez this french man.

•◦◦•
Luckily, the bus had arrived and the trio had entered the bus. It was heading to another city that was closer to Cairo, Giza. The trio all had a seat together, but it was cramped. "Polnareff, sit on the other seat. Your squeezing Y/N." Jotaro spoke. Polnareff looked at him and glared. "You move! Your the one thats squishing her!" Jotaro huffed and glared back "No, go. Move. Or ill do it myself." He spoke once more. "Jotaro!! Just—" All of a sudden, Y/N had gotten up and sat in a different seat near them and glared at the both of the tall men and turned the other way to face the window. The two men looked shocked but continued enjoying the sandy view until they reached their destination.

--

As the trio had finally arrived at Giza after a long bumpy journey. Luckily this time, not much has happened except for that crazy man. Anyways, now you felt more relaxed and chill because Polnareff was on your team as well. This felt nice, having people that you already feel comfortable and familiar with made you happy. However for the other crusaders, maybe they didnt feel the same. Jotaro had gotten up and picked up your small backpack and flinged it onto his back. Polnarreff got up to wake you up, you had fallen asleep even though the road was extra bumpy, but I mean.. It made sense, it's boring without having any company near you, this made you think about the past you have letten go off. You have been the reason for your brother.. or should I say your un-related brothers death, you ran away from home after recieving a large paycheck and a promotion. How ignorant is that, I wonder what my parents are thinking. Would they be mad at me? Are they looking for me? Are they celebrating my leave?

You had so many questions. But, you knew there was no going back which meant you would never be able to figure all of this out. You were planning on staying in Egypt after helping the two crusaders, you didn't want to go back to that sad life you have had. Always being manipulated and mentally abused by a place you should be able to call home wasn't the right thing and you knew that.

--

"Mon cheri.. wake up. We have arrived" the French boy spoke as he slowly shook you awake. You had woken up and had already realised you guys had arrived. You, Jotaro and Polnareff had finally gotten off and had made it to Giza. A place in the country that rests 4 Kilometers away from Cairo. Which wasn't that bad compared to the other place. "So.. now what?" You asked, they were there experienced adventurers that have traveled the whole entire world. They would know.

"Let's find the nearest train station or some type of transport that can get us back to where we need to be. But for now let's lay low and just find a place to stay at till the next day. It's been a long day and I think its time to rest for now." His deep voice spoke. Polnarreff nodded as Jotaro started exploring the area for a Motel or a small cabin we were able to rent for the night, luckily this kind man was able to help guide the way to the nearest motel with the assistance of your arabic language skills. Tch.. Jotaro and Polnareff could never.
-
"Alright, but the real question is.. will we all have separate rooms? Or are we all gonna be in one room? I don't mind sharing with Mon Cheri over here!" Polnareff spoke as he winked at you. "I'm a minor, shut up French perv." you scoffed. Jotaro smirked under his hat and had asked you to translate something to the person working behind the register.

"Tell them that we want a room that is fitting for 3 people. Also tell them that i'll pay." Jotaro spoke. You nodded and started speaking.

"لو سمحت، نحن نحتاج غرفه تكفي ثلاث اشخاس"
"Excuse me, we need a room that fits 3 people."
"إن شالله، نحن عندانا غرفة مع سريرتين و اريكة تتحول على سريرة.
"Sure thing, we have a room with two beds and a couch that may be extended to a small bed."

You nodded at the man as Jotaro stared at you once more, fascinated by everything you do. It felt wrong for him, but was it really what he felt?
--
"Jotaro?? Hello??" Jotaro had looked back and realised he was daydreaming. That is something he would never do. "The guy said it's 2,104 Egyptian Pounds which is around.. 9000 Yen." Jotaro nodded and handed the money as you all went upstairs to your room. As you had entered, you realised the guy working at the register lied. This room was a 1 bed, 1 bath with a small couch. "I'll sleep on the couch, you both sleep on the bed." Before Jotaro or Polnareff could debate once more, you had layed down on the rough couch and instantly dozed off.

"Yare Yare Daze.."

୨⎯"to be continued"⎯୧
a/n: sorry for the late posts, ive been busy w my mock exams and i also had a bunch of hospital checkups but im fine luckily!! ty to all the support<3 ill be posting a new chapter soon!!