"Towards the Exit.."

ྀ࿐ˊˎ- CHAPTER 12

Previously on 'From another dimension...'

You came to the conclusion of calling your new stand Izaria.. it stood out to you, it sounded so majestical, you smiled brightly at the idea of it.

•◦◦•
(! kinda long chapter 😈!)
As you fell asleep in the aircraft Jotaro had stared at your peaceful soul and scoffed. He still couldnt accept the fact that you knew everything about him. It felt weird, but good in a way(?) He thought that if he forgot something about his life, she can tell him about it and also tell him about the future. Jotaro had also drifted away in his sleep and had dreamt of the thought of your stand, Izaria. He felt like he was lucid dreaming.. a beautiful nature-filled palace with plenty of ponds filled with lily-pads and orchids. It felt like a dream realm of some sort, as the raven-haired man walked around following the pathway leading to the palace, you were met with two short men. They looked slightly.. dumb.
"Oi!! Give me my hat back! Your driving me bonkers!" The short one with his curly hair stated. The one that was a bit taller than him spoke up whilst giggling.. "Ha! Ha! Ha! No way!! Get it yourself, Shortie!!---"

"What do you think you're doing?" A cold deep voice spoke, Jotaro looked upset. He took the hat back from the 4'9 guy as he ran away, and gave the hat back to the 3 Foot man.  "H-hello sir! What a disgusting state to see me in, I'm strong, I promise! That guy was just being a prick!!" Jotaro smirked nodded. "It's whatever, but.. where am I?" Jotaro asked curiously, "Oh, I'm assuming your new here, correct?" Jotaro nodded softly. "Well.. you are in Princess Izaria, and the new queen's realm! Welcome to the palace. Say.. should I introduce you to both of the pretty princesses? They would be so interested in you Mr.. Erm. Mr Hat hair!" Jotaro looked disappointed and weirded out, however he wanted to know more about your stand so he could help assist you when using it. "Its Jotaro Kujo." He replied coldly. "Y-yes sir! Apologies, Mr. Kujo! Follow me!" Jotaro slowly followed the short man whilst having both his hands in his front pockets. He looked around as he continued following until he has reached a small bridge. He saw someone.. two women sat and looked at the golden lake as they talked. One of them was Izaria, Y/N's stand and the other person... it was...

"Jotaro..??"
A faint voice spoke. Jotaro had opened his eyes and was back at the airplane. "We arrived, Jotaro.. Get up." He looked pissed. He wanted to know who that girl was.. a girl with silky hair that was toned with pink on the ends, with E/C eyes looking beautiful as ever. He was eager to know who that woman was.
He sighed and removed his seatbelt as the airplane's staff made announcements about picking up your luggage and leaving the aircraft safely. As everyone got up, you left with Jotaro and made it to Egypt. Finally.

-- JOTARO POV 🕊️--
We both got off the plane and I kept thinking about the idea of Izaria having her own realm.. what if Star Platinum had one and I was able to communicate directly and understand what he says..? Yare Yare Daze.. I started walking with Y/N to exit the airport as I thought about our final destination where we had to go to. It was Cairo. We had to go to where I fought Dio previously, and that's where the entrance to my dimension should be. "So.. now what?" Y/N asked me, I looked at her under my hat. "We are gonna head to Cairo, we are in Luxor right now, so we have to make our way to Cairo to the place where I fought DIO.." Y/N nodded and held her bag closer to her chest, and looked at a map in the airport. It had every location in the airport itself. Y/N went up to the counter and spoke in.. Arabic...? I never knew she was fluent. "We have to go straight, left, right, and one right and the airport's exit would be... in front of us!" Y/N stated once more, "Yare Yare Daze.. let's go." What a billingual woman..

-- A/N POV --
Jotaro and Y/N started walking away with the directions they have been given. Whilst Jotaro was still confused on how she knew how to speak Arabic, Japanese, and English. He shrugged it off and then after 5 minutes of walking and getting lost, they finally made it to the exit of the airport. How exhausting...

"Aye! Took us long enough!!" Y/N yelled quietly. "Yare Yare Daze.. you took lefts instead of rights woman. This is left, and this is right. Its useful information." Jotaro signaled Y/N from East to West so she would understand where left, and right was. Anywho, the pair managed to find a taxi as Y/N spoke to the Taxi Driver on where they must go. Cairo. The driver nodded and started driving. Little did they know, the story has been too normal. Something bizzare must happen. It is fate.
Something was under their taxi, and it wasn't normal.

"Kkkk.. Kk.. Who will be my next victim eh?! Jotaro Kujo.. and Y/N L/N? What an easy pair! Let's do this." A kid spoke..

୨⎯"to be continued"⎯୧
A/N: LOL.