"Waiting.."

ྀ࿐ˊˎ- CHAPTER 7

Previously on 'From another dimension...'

He held you in his arms and waited for you to wake up patiently with a slight worried look on his face, he didnt like seeing you like this. You being betrayed made him feel a strong connection of guilt for you, it hurt him to see you like this. Especially on the first day of the trip.

•◦◦•

You finally woke up to seeing Jotaro staring at you with his ocean-colored eyes deep into your soul, you tried getting up from his lap before he held you tight. "Yare Yare.. Dont get up, your still healing." He stated as he stood up whilst carrying you bridal style. He looked at the sky, it was still dark which gave him the opportunity to walk safely with no one coming in his way. He kept walking, and walking until he reached a bus station. The bus station's last stop had already passed 2 hours ago, which gave both of you one choice.

"Let's wait until the next bus stop, that's the only way we can make it to the airport." He spoke with his deep-toned voice, you already knew how he sounded like so it didnt really give you much of a feel like how you felt when you first watched JJBA. Based on what you've read and seen, you knew Jotaro hated woman and how they try forcing themselves on him, you didn't want to make him uncomfortable. You slowly got up from his lap once more while clenching your jaw still trying your best to ignore the pain from that giant scar your own brother gave you an hour ago, and sat next to Jotaro whilst still trying to respect his privacy. "So.. uh.. What happened before you showed up in my bedroom?" You asked with curious eyes, you wanted to understand exactly what happened and if it followed the plot of stardust crusaders. He turned to look at your face before sighing, "Well, I was on my way home back to Japan to see my mom, but a beam light came out of nowhere and sent me here. But there was something telling me about where I was going.. Like a voice telling me to go to Egypt." You looked at him curiously, as you were going to speak, the bus had arrived. He got up and signaled you to follow him, you followed him in the bus and sat next to him while the bus was making its way to the airport.

This was going to be a long journey.

୨⎯"to be continued"⎯୧