"A new crusader.."

ྀ࿐ˊˎ- CHAPTER 14

Previously on 'From another dimension...'

Jotaro just stayed quiet as you slowly turned off the bomb. Now everything was all good. Atleast for now.. Now it was time to finally head to Cairo.

What a long way its gonna be...

•◦◦•

As you both kept walking, hours and hours had passed. The sun had began setting and you had both become more tired as time went by. Jotaro looked exhausted, but he was still striving like he always did. You looked a"Jotaro... Is that who I think it is? It looks like Polnareff.." Jotaro had quickly focused on who you were pointing at.. you were correct. A man with a pompadour-like haircut colored white. Same outfit as Polnareff too.. Jotaro had grabbed your arm and ran towards the Dove-Haired man. "Polnareff.. is that you?" Jotaro spoke. The white haired dude had turned and gasped. "Oh my god! Your here too?!" The french man spoke, he stared at you and calmed down. "And who's this beauty?" You looked at him and laughed. "Oh shush Polnareff, I know your tactics so don't even try." You gave him a sharp glare. The French man gasped, "Oh mon dieu! You know my name?" He smiled as his face went red. This guy was crazy. You scoffed and looked at Jotaro. "Yare Yare Polnareff.. in this dimension we are in a book. Literally a story." Jotaro signaled you to take the book out and you did. You pulled out the Stardust Crusaders one and held it out for him to hold. Polnareff's gaze looked.. serious.

Well, atleast now he wont play around and act like a complete joke. "What! Im in a book.. This is freaky.. doesnt this mean you literally know everything about me and you know what happens to me in the future?" You smiled and nodded as you took the book back. You knew Polnareff lived the longest alongside Jotaro and it made you happy knowing nothing bad would happen to him. "Well then, there's a bus stop right here. Let's hop in and head to Cairo. We don't want to be too late." Jotaro spoke as he signaled you both towards the bus stop. You hummed in response and followed him as Polnareff did the same while checking you out. Jeez this french man.

୨⎯"to be continued"⎯୧

a/n: sorry for the short chapter i have to study for gcses 😓😓👊🏼