"The search for the portal"

ྀ࿐ˊˎ- CHAPTER 21 💥
Previously on 'From another dimension...'

"I saw a portal.. Its the way to escape this place." He spoke, Y/N looked shocked. "Me too.. It was a purple one.. right?" Jotaro nodded and got up. They both healed well and got up and started walking towards the way they saw in the dream. However, Polnareff was too confused to even say anything, and just followed by.
•◦◦•

As Polnareff was left there, dumbfounded, he decided to follow the pair. Y/N started running, searching through every corner, Jotaro and Polnareff were confused. Y/N glanced back at them and sighed. She found a random old newspaper on the ground and picked it up.

She started sketching what the portal, and it's surroundings looked like, so Polnarref, and Jotaro could also help search.

-

After hours of searching, Y/N found something.. a hidden door. She called out for Jotaro, and Polnarreff and Jotaro ran towards her. She looked back at the door as it opened. She glanced back once more before entering the hidden door. Jotaro looks surprised.

As he was about to enter, the door shifted and locked Y/N inside. He tried opening the hidden door and calling out to Y/N, but no response was heard.

Jotaro began trying to break the door open, to get Y/N out, but nothing worked. He even took out Star Platinum whilst Polnareff was attempting to puncture the door open, however it ended off with his own sword became sloppy and broke off.

Jotaro became more, and more worried for Y/N and her safety and had looked down. However.. a sound was heard.
"Boo!"
A female voice spoke as Y/N giggled. Jotaro turned around quickly and saw the door open again.. what the hell was that about?! Polnareff ran in as Jotaro followed behind him. "Oi.. are you okay?!" Jotaro spoke. Y/N laughed back and nodded. "I pranked you guys!"

She smiled back, as her face looked sadder by the second. She turned around and pointed at the portal. "I guess.. this means our adventure is over.. and you guys will to back to your origins.. right?" Y/N's face saddened. Jotaro and Polnareff nodded sadly. This was fate. It wasn't their world for them to be invading it, people would misunderstand.

Y/N looked down in sadness, knowing that now.. it was over. The fun, yet life threatening adventure came to an end. She didn't want to let go.
Polnareff smiled at Y/N and gave her a pat on the head as he thanked her for everything. He even hugged her tightly and picked her up and spun her around. "Mon Cheri.. your like my little sister, and I don't want to see you all upset over something like this.. ya know you'll always see us in those books!!" You looked at him and nodded. "I guess its time for me to go now, bye.. Y/N" The french man gave her one more hug before he disappeared into the portal.

Now, it was just Jotaro and Y/N.
She looked down once more, knowing that now.. her favourite character will also be leaving. "Hey.." He said quietly. He walked up to her as she looked up.. and shared eye contact.

"Do you want ... to go to my dimension.. with... me..?" He said hesitantly. He was flustered. Y/N thought to herself..

"If you really don't want to you don't—"
"Id love to!" Y/N yelled back in happiness. She hugged him, and he held her.. still in shock.

"But.. how is this gonna work?" She asked. He glanced at her and took his hand out, wanting her to hold it. And she did it.

Then, he held her extremely close. And started walking towards the portal. Y/N was ready.. but before that.. he gave her a peck on her lips. "Hold on tight."

They both entered the portal and have made it back to the Jojo's Bizarre Adventure dimension safely. Joesph Joestar was alerted and had sent airplane tickets for Both Jotaro, and Y/N. It was a beginning of a new life.

୨⎯"From Another Dimension, THE END"⎯୧