"Sleepful nights.."

ྀ࿐ˊˎ- CHAPTER 16
Previously on 'From another dimension...'

This room was a 1 bed, 1 bath with a small couch. "I'll sleep on the couch, you both sleep on the bed." Before Jotaro or Polnareff could debate once more, you had layed down on the rough couch and instantly dozed off.
"Yare Yare Daze..."

•◦◦•

Jotaro sighed and laid on one side of the bed as Polnareff went to go wash up. Jotaro sat up and took off his dark-colored jacket as his buff arms came out of it. He looked at your sleepy figure and walked towards you. He slowly picked you up and put you on the other side of the bed, he knew Polnareff was a weird pervert when it came to women and he wanted to protect you. As Polnareff walked out of the washroom, he froze and was about to yell.

"Shh. You'll fit on the couch, don't argue." Jotaro spoke once more before laying down next to your small figure and tucking you in as you slowly moved around the bed.

Polnareff threw a middle finger at him before accepting the teenager's decision. The couch looked comfy.. but rough at the same time. Was it because of the design? Who knew.

-
Y/N POV
I woke up the next early morning with the sudden urge of going back to sleep, was the couch really THAT comfy? I realised there was a gigantic blanket over me, I slowly poked my head out of the sheets and that's when I realised I wasn't on a couch anymore.. Polnareff was. I was in the bed.. Then.. Jotaro........

A/N POV

"Oh, your awake already?" Jotaro spoke next to you, you flinched and turned his way. He looked surprised. "Why the hell am I in the bed? Didn't I sleep on the couch? What the hell?" Y/N said in a very confused way, she was so loud it woke up Polnareff too. "Man what is wrong with you both! Cant I sleep?!" the French guy yelled as he fell off the couch angrily.

Jotaro sighed and brushed it off, "The couch isnt comfy" You looked at him with a blank stare. "But Polnareff slept on it" you said. Polnareff smiled as he blew a kiss your way. However you slapped the kiss away.

--
It was the 2nd day here, but Jotaro looked like he desperately wanted to go back. You felt this sort of connection between the both of you. It felt weird. A connection that she never felt before. Is this because he wasnt from this dimension? Who knew.

The trio had gotten ready to go and prepared everything needed. All that was left was to finally go. And thats what you guys did.

You found a taxi and sat inside with the others. "Take us to Cairo."
"Sure thing, sir" the driver spoke with a creepy tone. What was his problem?
୨⎯"to be continued"⎯୧

happy 1k reads!! my exams finished so more chapters coming soon!!