101| Caught Red-handed

''𝙄'𝙢 𝙦𝙪𝙞𝙩𝙚 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙞𝙧 𝙨𝙤𝙣.'' 

𝗘𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗵𝗮𝗱 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗱 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝗿𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗛𝗼𝗴𝘄𝗮𝗿𝘁𝘀 𝗘𝘅𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘀, 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵 𝗶𝗻𝗱𝗶𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗲𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗪𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝗼𝗹𝗶𝗱𝗮𝘆𝘀

𝗘𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗵𝗮𝗱 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗱 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝗿𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗛𝗼𝗴𝘄𝗮𝗿𝘁𝘀 𝗘𝘅𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘀, 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵 𝗶𝗻𝗱𝗶𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗲𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗪𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝗼𝗹𝗶𝗱𝗮𝘆𝘀. I haven't told anyone about what happened between Barty and I on Christmas, mainly because I didn't want to know their reaction to the adoption papers he had given me. I would have to tell Hermione and her parents, which could end a number of different ways. 

I decided not to worry much about it for a short time, as I said my goodbyes to the Order. Remus held me a little longer then Tonks or Molly did, but I get why. Sirius also accompanied us in his dog form, so he wouldn't be easily recognized. It was still dangerous having him running around, anybody could've recognized the black, shaggy dog but I didn't want to ruin his mood. 

Stepping onto the train, it was difficult to find a compartment. A little more difficult then other times, which I didn't now what the cause of it was for. Once we found an empty enough compartment, we went ahead and stayed there. It was the trio, Luna, Neville and I in one compartment. The trio sat on one side while I sat between Neville and Luna on the other. 

Harry wanted to talk about what Voldemort would be trying to go after, but that was hard to do when we had two others in the compartment with us. Hermione kept giving me weary glances and I didn't know why, maybe she was wondering if I could get Neville and Luna to leave. Well, news flash, they're staying. Ron couldn't care less, he didn't want to talk about any of the Order things to say the least. 

As the trolley lady came by with the usual snacks in her cart, I left the compartment to wander around. Neville was sharing his love of plants with Luna, who had showed him a few charms she collected over the years. I found a few other compartments, Fred and George whispering back and forth to one another as they leaned forward. 

Seamus and Dean were in their own compartment, Seamus looking nervous as Dean looks worried. I'm guessing that Seamus is finally going to tell Dean, I left before I could ruin the moment. Seamus would tell me about it later, so would Dean. They would both come to me at different times re-telling the story of Seamus' secret and how they feel about it. I just hope Dean feels the same way that Seamus does. Honestly, it's hard to not see them together. 

Soon, I was dragged into an empty compartment by Draco. We sat in the compartment with each other, my head on his chest as he laid with his back against the wall. The curtains were pulled down, so nobody would disturb us and they would think that something else was going on in here then whatever actually was. 

We both cuddled and talked for about a full five minutes before I had to leave. Draco pouted, begging me not to leave him. I really didn't want too, but I had to before the trio became suspicious of my disappearance. Before I left, he made me promise to see him later and placed a kiss on my forehead.