#0003

_Mystery x: Hey Levi.

_Leviathan: Y-yes?!

_Mystery x: Did you just seriously stutter over text?..whatever, sorry for randomly quitting on you today, that wasn't nice of me at all

_Leviathan: No! It's okay Y/n! Don't worry about it!!!!!

_Mystery x: Levi

_Leviathan: ?????

_Mystery x: Thank you for still believing in me.

Leviathan stared at his phone screen as his heart beat increased. He felt genuinely appreciated, and having one of his many favorite idols thank him absolutely melted his heart.

_Leviathan: Really?! Oh you're not lying....right?

_Mystery x: How dare you doubt me

_Leviathan: I'm sorry!! Please forgive me!

Y/n chuckled to herself and typed in another message.

_Mystery x: Leviathan could you talk to me normally? Everytime you open your mouth to speak to me you sound like you're being held at gun point.

_Leviathan: Ah! I'm sorry. But how could I possibly talk to you normally? You're such an amazing demon...and I really admire you! So there's no way I can do that! I refuse!

_Mystery x: Refusing an order from one of your favorite idols?

_Leviathan: Well that's..FINE! When you put it that way i-it makes sense!

_Mystery x: aww you're so cute!!

_Leviathan: I don't know what to say...

Leviathan was a blushing mess at this point. Henry watched from his tank. He'd never seen Levi look so flustered before.

That mystery x sure likes messing with me....

Leviathan was about to check the next text message when Mammon barged into his room with Asmo chasing him. Levi's shoulders bounced up at the sudden noise. "What in the name of the Devildom do you guys think you're doing?!" Levi shouted with his cheeks slightly tinted pink. He stood up as Mammon grasped his shoulders tightly and breathed quick breaths on the back of his neck. It was giving Levi goosebumps. "Stop moving Mammon!" Asmo demanded throwing his right arm in Mammon's direction in an attempt to catch him. "Yikes! Levi help me!" Mammon shrieked as he moved from the left to the right swiftly.

The more Leviathan watched Asmo try to catch Mammon, the angrier he got. "Get, out, of my room!" Leviathan shouted loudly making both Asmo and Mammon jump in fright as they witnessed their brother change into his demon form. Levi's D.D.D. fell on the floor when he moved his tail without thinking.

Asmo looked at it and realized Levi was messaging someone. He picked the D.D.D. off the floor gently and smiled at Leviathan. "Who's this?" Asmo asked in his usual delightful tone. The demon swiped through the messages as Mammon slowly exited the room. "Hey! Give that back!" Levi whined embarrassed of what Asmodeus would find. Asmo moved gently as Leviathan's hand missed the D.D.D.

"Aww how cute! You put a heart next to Mystery X's name!" Asmo fawned holding his soft cheek with his left hand. "Wait, Mystery x." Asmo stopped and looked at Leviathan. "Ooo~ you're so naughty Levi." Asmo smiled with his cheeks tinting pink. "You really desire Mystery x, so you lurked so long on the internet until you found her!"

"That's not it!" Leviathan shrieked finally getting his D.D.D. back. "Don't group me i-in with you." Leviathan stuttered turning his D.D.D. off. "Get out of my room Asmo." He argued once again. "Hmph!" Asmo whined turning around and making a dramatic exit. Leviathan sighed and returned back to normal. He plopped down in his bathtub and turned his D.D.D. back on.