#0012

Zimri sighed not wanting to explain herself again. Not to Lucifer at least. Aftet all, she'd lost respect for him. "Yes, it's me Zimri." She replied as the producer tagged along behind her with the camera now facing the ground. His eyes shooting daggers into Lucifer's skull. Lucifer ignored the producer's eyes and turned to Zimri. "Why are you here? Are you part of the exchange program? If you are Diavolo didn't tell me about this." Lucifer grabbed his forehead and frowned. He knew that wasn't the case, but he didn't want to believe it.

"Exchange program? Oh no. I'm a demon just like that rat Y/n." Zimri smirked as she rolled her eyes. The demon walked up to Lucifer with her finger in his face. "So, did you miss me?" Zimri asked, slipping her hands behind her back. Lucifer simply stared. "I don't get it. You didn't fall with us." Lucifer started as his head began to hurt. Zimri jokingly shrugged. "I'm a little confused myself as well. I was simply following what'd I'd always had. But as the Celestial Realm changed so did their views on things. I was cast into hell for getting rid of the mud on father's name. What a pity really." Zimri explained turning on her heels. Lucifer stayed quiet.

"Weren't you fighting on our side?" Lucifer suddenly asked. "Hmm~?" Zimri hummed slightly turning her body. With the corner of her eye she glanced at Lucifer. "That was a lie I told Y/n." Zimri replied letting her hands drop to her sides. She looked up at the sky, knowing that the moon was the brightest thing she'd ever see again. "Angels, demons, and humans. Even if some of us are the same species we all still have different ideals, and we all don't get along." Zimri spoke in a quiet voice as her vision returned to the ground. Her memories slipping into her head. Shaking off her thoughts from the past, she continued. "In my book. What I did was fair." "What exactly did you do?" Lucifer asked soon after. He crossed his arms and stretched out one arm to lay a strong hand on Zimri's shoulder. "And I want you to look at me while we are talking."

Zimri turned around, the sound of her shoes scraping against the ground being louder than it was intended to be. Zimri looked up at Lucifer who had an angry look on his face. "I threw Y/n down here. I'm the one who ungripped her fingers and let her fall into this void." Zimri seemed to take a joy in telling Lucifer this. "I see. Well, I can see why they made you become a demon. You're not as innocent as you think, Zimri." Lucifer frowned walking away from the scene. A part of him wanted to believe it wasn't real, but he knew all too well that this was the reality.

Zimri watched Lucifer leave with a disgusted look on her face. Turning her attention to Y/n's apartment complex the demon sighed and turned around to the producer who tensed up at her serious look. It had been a long time since he'd seen that look on her face. "We aren't going to release that footage." The producer nodded. Refusing to ask any questions the two walked off in the direction of their own home. 

Y/n watched Zimri from her window. Wondering just what was running through her head. "You know, I'm still having a hard time believing all this isn't a dream." Y/n snorted leaning her head against the glass. Leviathan looked up from the laptop Y/n had let him borrow and tilted his head. A wave of silence washed over the two. Leviathan wondered if the silence would break another wall within Y/n. "Zimri wasn't born an angel." Y/n suddenly spoke. The hot air from her breath making the window foggy. Leviathan set the laptop to his side and decided to listen. His eyes needed a rest anyways.

"Really?" He questioned. Y/n turned around with her arms crossed. She moved a strand of hair out of her eyes. Looking at Levi she nodded. "Even if she was older than me, I was told she would be my sister. That I would be taking care of her." Y/n chuckled. "She ended up taking care of me." Leviathan gave her a lighthearted smile. "Though, they did tell me that she'd gone through some things. Zimri never opened up about it. But since the start she had it out for demons." Y/n explained.

The demon looked at the ground, lost in thought. "Actually." Y/n started sitting on the floor. Leviathan's eyes following her movements. "I don't think it was demons specifically. Not what we are now. She taught me that.."