#0016

After a few weeks, things had completely settled down. Zimri had started the healing process. Lucifer stopped chasing after Y/n like prey, and last but not least, Y/n and Leviathan had finished their song. Y/n realized that she would never go back to being that fake idol on the stage. She knew that neither would she ever be able to look at Zimri the same way. The only thing left was to move on. But that was something she found quite hard to do.

Days and days passed with Y/n feeling as empty as a shattered fish tank. There were nights where she couldn't sleep. The circles under her eyes didn't go unnoticed of course. Leviathan began to ask every night if the former idol could sleep after Y/n dozed off in the middle of class. This was also why they had taken around an entire month to finish their project. Though, both of the demons had their own mood swings every now and again.

"Ahh I'm so glad we're finally done!" Leviathan exclaimed standing up from the bed and raising his arms in a stretch. Y/n peered over her shoulder and slightly smiled. "You think demons would like it?" Y/n asked reviewing each track making sure nothing was out of place. Leviathan let out a small sigh and walked over to her. "If it's you I'm sure it'll go viral." He smiled as his cheeks tinted to a light pink. Y/n slightly looked down at her desk.

"If it's me?" Y/n questioned as she let go of the black mouse in her hand. The demon set her hands in her lap and slightly slouched. Leviathan tilted his head. "I mean wouldn't they recognize your voice?" He asked sitting on the floor. He leaned against the desk and waited for a reply. Y/n blinked for a few seconds. Letting out a sigh she looked at the top of Levi's head. I think that's a you thing. I had a few fans. And yeah, I guess some came to all my shows but." Y/n paused as Leviathan looked up at her suddenly.

Y/n's mind blanked as she looked into his eyes. "W-w-w-w-WHAT?!" Leviathan shouted breaking from the sudden eye contact and staring. "Oh nothing." Y/n replied turning back to the computer pretending like she wasn't just fawning over how cute he looked in her head. "Anyways, those fans came to all my shows. But no one really noticed I did a collab with an idol group. You're about the only person who's ever told me how great I sounded." Y/n sighed sitting up from her chair. 

Leviathan thought for a moment. "Well, everyone loves good music." He said trying to make Y/n stop being skeptical. "Hey, what should our artist name be?" Y/n suddenly asked saving the file and going over to the drawing app Leviathan had recommended. "OUR?!" Leviathan was flabbergasted. Y/n nodded as she watched him nearly fall over when he tried to stand. "W-what? M-me? But I'm nowhere near as great as you." His voice trailed off as Y/n paused the animatic Leviathan had made.

The demon gave him an angry look. Leviathan looked at her worriedly. "If you weren't, I wouldn't be as calm as I am right now." Y/n told him turning back to the animatic. Leviathan looked at her. "I make you feel calm?" He asked, his hands fidgeting. "Hm, you just make me happy in general." Y/n suddenly smirked and looked up at Levi who was smiling from ear to ear. "You always were great, and strong, and cool." Y/n continued making Levi pause. "W-wait what?" He questioned getting suspicious. 

"Grand Admiral of Hell's Navy Leviathan." Y/n smiled attempting to stop her gushing. Leviathan froze in his tracks. "So, hey you're super strong right?" Y/n asked as she was now the one with sparkles in her eyes. "Um, I guess?" Leviathan smiled.

I'm smiling like an idiot right now.....

Leviathan covered his face with both of his hands. "Can I see Lotan?!" Y/n exclaimed. "No way! I'll flood your house." Leviathan explained. Y/n smiled and turned back the animatic. Leviathan looked at Y/n. There was something tugging at him. He didn't want to think what it was that. He hoped it was just his imagination. 

There's no way she'd....yeah not me.

"Anyways back to the artist name. I was thinking something anonymous." Y/n suggested. Leviathan thought for a moment. "Can it be Ruri-Chan related?" He asked. Y/n dead panned. "As much as I love Azuki-Tan, no." Y/n replied emphasizing Azuki-Tan.

RURI NEEDS TO LEAVE!

If Y/n was being honest every time he started talking about Ruri-Chan, she got jealous. Leviathan had caught on earlier but decided he was just seeing things. Now he was almost sure. Y/n looked to the corner of the room. "EnviexÉtoile." Y/n said out loud. Leviathan blinked for a moment. "Is that a curse spell or something?" He asked walking over to her. "Is that what it sounds like?" She asked looking up at him with a laugh. "Yeah, a little." He replied returning her laugh. "Envie means envy in French, and Étoile means star. So, it'd be EnvyxStar." Y/n explained. "What's the x for?" Leviathan asked writing it down.

"I just like x's." Y/n admitted. "Hmm, it makes it look cool. But how did you plan on writing it?" Leviathan questioned showing her the piece of paper. She looked and saw Leviathan had put a space between the words. "I was going to squeeze all the words together, but it looks better this way." Y/n sighed. "I think it looks better in English." Leviathan stated. Y/n looked to the side.

I hate that he's right.

Y/n nodded accepting her defeat. "I'm not sure where French came from, I just thought it looked pretty." She said looking at the piece of paper. She smiled then looked up at Leviathan. "What is it?" Leviathan then realized. "Is my writing ugly?" He asked as his shoulders slumped. "No." Y/n shook her head. "I just didn't expect you to stick around considering how long this took." If Y/n was being honest, she was purposely trying to get rid of Leviathan at times. Not because she didn't like him, she just felt like she'd dragged him way too much.

"Its not like I have much else to do." Leviathan replied taking a glance at her before he said "I enjoy being around you."