#0006

"Oh no..." Y/n muttered watching Simeon and Luke walk down the hall. Simeon noticed and remembered her very clearly. Y/n looked at Simeon's face for the first time in years. She saw the same kind hearted angel she'd seen back when she was in the Celestial Realm. Simeon gave her a warm smile. Y/n blinked for a second and then looked around. She didn't know what to do or if she should even do anything at all.

This isn't happening.

Simeon and Luke approached her at a normal pace. Simeon took in Y/n's features. He had to admit she didn't look much different than when she was in the Celestial Realm. Though, he did notice she seemed to have neglected her self care. "Hey, Y/n. It's been years." Simeon smiled with one of his hands on his hip. Y/n laughed nervously and replied, "Yeah I guess it has." Simeon stared at Y/n for a moment. Y/n felt awkward and looked at the ground not knowing what to do.

"Haha! I knew something was missing. What happened to your unusually enthusiastic greeting?" Simeon questioned taking a glance at Luke. Y/n smiled forcefully and looked at Simeon. Simeon and Y/n shared the same idea of demons. That's why they got along. Y/n didn't have an opinion on Simeon anymore. Everything after the war seemed so dull and evil.

"Ah well..." Y/n muttered trying to figure out an excuse.

She used to be so much more straightforward. I wonder if the war changed her just as much as it did Luke.

"Ah, Luke. You haven't had a chance to say hello to Y/n again have you?" Simeon asked pushing Luke gently in front of him. Y/n blinked and looked down at Luke. The adorable little boy she adored so much. She remembered a time Luke looked so helpess he really did look like a sad puppy.

Luke stared at the floor as he clenched his small fists. His shoulders seemed to be shaking. A part of him still couldn't believe someone he looked up to so much had become a demon. Something possessing evil.

"Hey Simeon. Can I talk to Luke alone for a bit?" Y/n asked looking down at the boy sympathetically. Simeon hesitated for a couple seconds before deciding it could be good for Luke. He'd been feeling really down lately. Simeon smiled and nodded. "Just don't wander off for too long." He joked. Y/n nodded and looked down at Luke again. "Lets go walk around for a bit." The girl spoke nervously. Luke didn't answer and simply looked ahead as a sign for Y/n to continue.

They began walking in silence. Somehow Y/n couldn't find what to say to Luke. Luke didn't know what to say either. He didn't know whether he hated Y/n or if he felt sorry. Y/n lightly traced the wall with her fingertips until they came in contact with a door. She stopped and said, "Luke. Lets talk in here."

"Where is Luke?" Lucifer questioned with his arms crossed. Simeon approached him with a smile as usual. "Y/n wanted to talk to him." Simeon replied leaning against a desk. "You still trust that idiot?" Lucifer asked a bit shocked. "Don't say that. I knew her for 100 years prior, Lucifer I still have faith in her." Simeon smiled. "Don't be surprised if Luke comes back, but in pieces." Lucifer said sarcastically before walking towards the door.

In pieces huh.. Are you really still holding onto the memory of Y/n on the battlefield?

"How have you been Luke?" Y/n asked sitting with her back to a big window. "How can you be so calm?" Luke questioned with a brittle voice. "Luke..?" Y/n asked. She'd never heard his voice like that. "You betrayed us Y/n!" Luke shouted pushing a chair. The legs on the chair screeched unpleasantly on the floor. Y/n jumped off of the window sill and grabbed Luke's shoulders in an attempt to calm him down.

"Don't touch me you accursed demon!" Luke yelled pushing Y/n away. "Luke, calm down." Y/n told him in a gentle voice. "How can I calm down?! You betrayed us, you betrayed me. I looked up to you so much to the point I wanted to be like you!" Luke cried wiping at his face. "How can you stand there and be so calm as if nothing happened?" Luke asked with a sniffle.