#009.5

┈─ ┈─
𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘬 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘰 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘮𝘺 𝘣𝘰𝘰𝘬, 𝘐 𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘪𝘵. 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘢𝘱𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘨𝘪𝘻𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘴𝘭𝘰𝘸 𝘶𝘱𝘥𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘴. 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘹𝘵 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘴𝘰𝘰𝘯. 𝘍𝘰𝘳 𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘐 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘦𝘯𝘫𝘰𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘧𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘳 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳.

-𝙧𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙘𝙪𝙥𝙞𝙙_

┈─

"Leviathan?" Y/n asked half asleep. "So you're awake now?" Leviathan asked in an overly happy tune. Leviathan looked down at his gaming console with a big smile on his face. Y/n yawned and wiped her eyes. She stood up and looked at the excited demon on the floor. For some reason he had transformed into his demon form and was now wagging his tail like a happy dog seeing its owner.

"Hey watch your tail....you're going to wreak havoc in my room." Y/n joked sitting down next to him. "So, what's going on?" Y/n asked peeking at Levi's console. Leviathan let out a suspicious giggle. His cheeks were tinted pink and his smile was nowhere near wavering. The sparkles in his eyes grew the more he stared.

Y/n sighed and shook the demon lightly by his arm. "What is it?" She asked when Leviathan turned to look at her quickly as soon as he felt her touch. Leviathan shook his head quickly and handed Y/n the console as he covered his mouth not wanting his excitement to escape.

Y/n took the console and looked at the screen. There was a demon, one that looked similar to her. She looked up at Levi suspiciously. "Isn't this that game you were violently grinding on to get a card last week?" The demon questioned with the console on her lap. Leviathan nodded. "They had an open entry where players could submit a custom character or a celebrity to be put into the game. I couldn't help myself and submitted an entry for Mystery x....AND THEY ADDED YOU!" Leviathan squealed covering his face.

Y/n blinked and looked at the screen once again. "How exactly do they go about adding characters into games?" Y/n questioned looking up at Levi. "Why?" Leviathan questioned looking down at the demon. Y/n blushed slightly at his sudden look but cleared her throat and replied "I'm not an idol anymore remember? How would they know who I was?" Leviathan smiled. "It's different for every game, but for this specific one, if they're considering your submitted character they will ask you questions to know more just in case they don't find any sources with the character. I told them all about you including how your name itself was unknown while you were still an idol. They thought your stage name Mystery x was flashy and liked your personality along with looks. So they chose you, and now you're on a limited gacha banner-!" Leviathan cried tears of joy as he finished explaining.

"Don't you think everyone else would be mad?" Y/n asked staring down at the screen with her in-game version smiling with a microphone in her hand. Leviathan stopped fan-boying and looked at Y/n. Her face was suddenly sad. "I don't want to spoil the mood but, I was an underground idol. More than half of these players don't know who I am. Who would waste their time on that?" The demon questioned still staring at what she used to be.

Caring about what other people think, that's not what I used to be like at all.

Leviathan turned his body to face Y/n and took her hands in his. His cheeks once again burning up. "L-look I know I'm just some worthless nobody and that none of this will mean anything to you. But I still want to try...." Leviathan cleared his throat and took a deep breath. "It doesn't matter if no one else joins this banner or knew who you were. I know your true worth and don't care about what anyone else has to say about you. To me you're not just an idol or a former idol, I've given myself enough time to finally be able to consider someone as special as you a friend. Not just someone I look up to." Leviathan looked at Y/n who was staring right at him. Her face as straight as can be.

The demon looked down and brought his tail back around himself in an attempt to calm his nerves. "I'm not sure if any of this is getting to you. I-im not good with my words s-so I hope I don't come off as some weirdo. You're really important to me." Leviathan stopped for a moment and let out a shaky breath as he looked Y/n in the eyes. His heart felt as if it was in his hand. "Y/n, I really l-!"

"That's enough." Y/n suddenly spoke taking her hands back to herself. Leviathan didn't know what else to do but stare.

Did I make her uncomfortable?

Y/n suddenly let out a laugh and looked at Leviathan. "You can't say that until we're married Levi!" Y/n giggled watching as Leviathan's face turned into a red crayon. "M-m-m-mMARRIED?!" Leviathan shouted with his mouth wide open not knowing if he was going to make it out alive. Y/n smiled at him and sighed. "I'm messing with you."

He's so adorable.

"D-don't say stuff like that without a warning.." Leviathan whined as his face was covered by his hands and his tail wrapped around his body in a weird way. It's almost as if he was kidnapped and tied up.

"Sorry." Y/n apologized touching one of his hands lightly. "Are you, okay with my touch?" She asked not wanting to make Leviathan more nervous. "Huh?! O-of course! You can t-touch me all you want and-! Please kill me." The demon cried wanting to smash his head into a wall.

That came out so wrong!

Y/n smiled and hugged Leviathan instead. Leviathan calmed down a bit. But questioned why she had hugged him. "Thank you for staying with me. Even if I'm not an idol anymore you still seem to treat me as if I was superior to you. If I'm being honest with you, I too feel like a nobody." Leviathan's eyes widened. "You make me feel as if I'm the princess of this world. Thank you for that Levi. You're really pure in a way I've never seen before. Not even in the Celestial Realm. It's different. I like that about you. So don't stop being the otaku you are."

Leviathan was bawling his eyes out quietly. "I'll n-never leave you!" Leviathan suddenly shouted hugging Y/n back. He placed one of his hands gently on her head and the other around her body, making her easier to hold. They both felt warm inside. Leviathan played with Y/n's hair now back to his normal look. A part of him still couldn't believe he was actually hugging one of his favorite idols. But it was real because he wasn't stuck in his room, he was actually hanging out with someone who wasn't a pet.

He felt better knowing that he gave someone a smile.

Thank you, Mystery x.