#0022

For a moment, the darkness faded into a bright white. My eyes squint at the irritating light. A flower field shows itself in front of me. The white and yellow chrysanthemum flowers glide gently in the softly blowing wind. The sky was as blue as it could ever be. I look around, though my body feels almost as if it is trapped in itself. A girl in a long white dress appeared over a hill. Her eyes were full of light, and her smile reflected the warmness of the sun.

The girl waved at me energetically. Her ever glowing eyes glistened as the light was directed in her favor. However as she approached me I realized, she was me. I stared in awe. Her graceful footsteps and comforting aura immediately putting me at ease. "You don't seem too happy to see me." The other me joked. Suddenly I was able to move. Even though I felt a little stiff, I could move enough to feel comfortable. Before I could open my mouth to speak, she grabbed me by my hands. As I looked into her eyes, I saw genuine happiness. 

"You don't have to conceal it anymore." She said in a far more serious tone than before. "Conceal?" I ask, wondering if she was going where I thought she was. "I know you, and you know me. Its time for you, to get to know you." She smiled. "I don't get what you mean." I say unsure almost coming to my senses. My eyes fell to the ground full of flowers. However she kept looking at me with a determined look on her face. "Let go of me." She said. Quickly pulling my hands away I apologize through mumbles. "No." She shook her head and took my hands again. Holding them softer than before, she looked at me again with a comforting smile. I looked away. Though she continued to speak. "Let me go." 

I snapped my head back up. It had finally clicked what she wanted. "You aren't me anymore. We are two different people." My chest starts to hurt as I think about what she'd said. "Is that even, possible? To let you go I mean." Y/n asked. "Of course! You just have to find it in you. Though I'm sure what you meant to ask was.." I stop to look at myself from the past. She looks so happy. Everything around her seemed to glow with her. Not only that, she was beautiful. "Is there really anything within you?" I looked back at the ground quickly. The flowers leaning into me almost as if to comfort me.

"I wonder." I pause. "I have been having a lot of fun with Levi, and I still enjoy making music. But even then." I looked back up at her. "But something feels off." I reply. "Passion?" The old me asks. I thought for a moment and then it hit me. "I lost my passion, and myself along with it. Is that why I just can't reach any sort of satisfaction?" I question feeling my chest tighten yet again. The past me settled on a soft smile as the tears begin to pour out of my eyes. "You tried hard, but your purpose disappeared. It felt as if you were left with nothing at all. Didn't it?" I slowly nod.

She let go of my hands and reached for my face. The old me wiped my tears away. Her hands were so warm. "You'll be happy one day." I look at her. "Find your purpose. Find your true self." My lips tremble as I hug her. Although....

Both Lapis and Leviathan had their mouths drop to the floor. Zimri began sobbing as she rubbed Y/n's back gently. Y/n slowly opened her eyes, when she realized she'd hugged Zimri. But she wasn't angry. She felt, relieved. Even though her chest felt tight, Y/n felt she was at peace. "Everything was my fault. I was so blinded by everything that I started blaming anyone I could around me." Y/n spoke as she lifted her face from Zimri's shoulder. "Don't blame yourself. I was also extremely selfish. I hadn't realized it then. But, I am sincerely sorry for everything I have caused you." Zimri apologized as she looked at Y/n's face so up close for the first time in ages.

"You were always like a daughter to me. Even though we were assigned as sisters." Zimri giggled. "Back then, it filled me with rage that you had betrayed me. But then, I started to think that you were just fighting for what you thought was right, just like me." Zimri explained gently wiping away Y/n's tears. "But still." Y/n cried looking at the ground. "You're still as stubborn as usual however. That hasn't changed." Lapis cleared his throat. Feeling bad about interrupting the moment for his mother.

"I like that you're making up but, what are we supposed to do about him?" Lapis asked as the other two turned around. Tsukuyomi was still knocked out on the floor. "Do we take him to police?" Leviathan asked. "Even better, lets take him to Diavolo." Y/n suggested. "Why Diavolo?" Zimri asked raising an eyebrow. "I'm sure Barbatos will sort him out real good." 

"Don't worry we'll take care of it." Barbatos nodded in a friendly gesture.

After that, they had their meeting. "That's quite big." Y/n thought out loud. Leviathan held back laughter as Y/n stared at him only getting what he was laughing about when Zimri cleared her throat. "Yes, we made sure we could fit all of your fans, and that you'd profit nicely." Zimri explained. "You'll perform for around three hours. So make sure you have enough energy. As for the song list, you need to decide that a week before the event." Y/n nodded. "And the masks?" She asked.

Leviathan looked at her shyly. "I-I'm actually in charge of that." Y/n smiled at him sweetly. "You better make them good." Zimri smirked at the two and then laughed softly. "Now scram, I need to clean my office." She spoke sitting up from her chair.

"Today was quite eventful." Y/n spoke with a sigh. Leviathan stretched his arms. "You do seem pretty fulfilled though." He said tilting his head. "Hey, why is that?" Leviathan asked. Y/n looked at him with the brightest smile he'd ever seen. "Someone told me that I'd be happy one day." Leviathan blushed and smiled at her. "I'm sure you will be." Y/n softly laughed. Leviathan's heart was on the verge of exploding.

Hooooooly crap, I think I'm actually in love!