25

Rachel found herself sitting alone on a picnic table near the school

Rachel found herself sitting alone on a picnic table near the school. She was alone, sure there were students who were around but they ignored her. They were all just awakened from a sleeping curse by a classmate, they were a bit on edge on what happened while they were sleeping to give any attention to the sad princess.

"Rach," 

She doesn't even try to hide the fact that she's crying. She turns around to see Jay standing there. 

A sad laugh escaped her lips.

"I thought I told you guys I wanted to be alone," She said sadly.

Jay frowns.

He just walks over and sits down on the seating of the picnic table. He scoots over to sit next to her. He wraps an arm around her to pull her in for a hug.

And just like that, she melted into his embrace and cried.

Jay just held onto her as she cried.

"It's okay," He whispers.

Jay kisses the top of her head.

"It's okay," He says.

-D3-

A looming black SUV pulled into the Auardon Prep circular drive. Four commanding officers of the Auardon Royal Guard stepped out. One opened the rear door while flanked by the other three, who stood ready to surround the obviously dangerous passenger.

Hades's feet, which were locked together in chains, hit the pavement with a clank.

Hades looks up at the school, he gets a brief look before he was ushered by the guards to move.

-D3-

In Audrey's room, the princess lay stiff and motionless. She looked nothing like the villain she had been recently, instead she looked the part of the helpless princess waiting for some sort of help to release the curse.

Queen Leah sat next to her granddaughter's bedside. Standing behind her and holding her hand was Rachel. Also in the room was both Belle and Beast, Fairy Godmother, and as well as the royal couple; Ben and Mal.

Queen Leah looked filled with grief as she looked at her granddaughter. Fairy Godmother stood on the other side of the bed looking down at Audrey with concern.

Beast was pacing back and forth, despite being told to stop by Belle at least three times by now. 

Ben and Mal were by the door. Mal kept glancing over towards the door and Audrey, a little anxious. Meanwhile, Ben kept looking from his soon to be wife and then his childhood best friend. Both girls he cared about were feeling awful but for different reasons.

A knock at the door gained everyone's attention.

All eyes on Hades as he walked through the room. The only noise at first was the sounds of the chains that were attached to the blue flamed villain.