10

Back on the Isle of the Lost, at the notorious Ursula's Fish & Chips, there are young villain kids gathered around an old looking TV

On the screen had Mal and Ben. The two smiling and looking so happy.

Uma grabs someone's fries and throws them at the screen. Frustration radiating from the girl. Her close friends; Harry, Gil, and Garrett, stood next to her.

Garrett was wearing a black shirt, red leather jacket, black skinny jeans with red pockets, red boots with black laces.

"Poser," Uma says.

"Traitor!" Garrett screams.

Uma turns to the boys, "Hello?"

Harry then says, "Oh, I would love to wipe the smile off their faces." He nudges Garrett, "You know what I mean?"

Uma's glare shifted from the TV to Gil. Gil was too busy to add anything, because the poor son of Gaston was stuffing his face.

"Gil!" Uma yells, "You want to quit choking down yolks and get with the program?"

Gil swallows his food and then says, "Yeah. What they said." He says with food still in his mouth.

Uma groans and turns away from the boy to the TV. On the screen there was Mal, looking perfect. Uma contacted her hands into fists. It wasn't that she was just jealous of Mal, but that Mal got to live the good life and she didn't.

"That little traitor, who left us int he dirt." Uma says.

Harry nods in agreement, "Who turned her back on evil."

Garrett crossed his arms on his chest, "Who said you weren't big or bad enough to be in her gang."

Gil nods with a smile remembering, "Oh yeah. Back when we were kids." Gil noticed Uma and Harry not following him, "Oh come on, you guys remember. She called Uma, Shrimpy, and the name just kind of- stuck."

Uma turns to glare at Gil for a moment. That name. Shrimpy. That name was more than just a mean nickname that Mal threw around.

She and Mal use to rule it all. It was her and Uma, together. The most feared and powerful duo on the Isle.

That was until Uma was shunned. Mal found allies in Jay, and then went on an adventure with Carlos and Evie tagging along Mal and Jay to get Maleficent's scepter. After that adventure Mal decided to show to everyone she was the one to fear on the Isle. She betrayed Uma, and for that Uma shall make Mal pay.

"That snooty little witch, who grabbed everything she wanted and left me with nothing." Uma says.

Gil shakes his head, "No, she left you that sandbox, and then she said that you could have the shrimp-."

Garrett covers Gil's mouth in order to get the son of Gaston to shut up. Uma's eyes turn to Gil and Garrett, she focused on Gil and then shifted to the son of Mother Gothel, before turning back to the TV.